Warning: Political Takes 2020 College Football: the “season” has officially started

Should Sec go after other conferences teams that are disgusted?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Maybe if it's Ohio St, Michigan or Usc

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
75f5e2f3581042.jpg

I dont forgive easily.
He really does have small hands.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Over at SC: Bobo names the Colorado State grad transfer, Collin Hill, the starter over returning starter Ryan Hilinski.
Too bad Drizzy isnt available.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Over at SC: Bobo names the Colorado State grad transfer, Collin Hill, the starter over returning starter Ryan Hilinski.

Still have to wonder wth Hilinski’s parents were thinking letting him go play for WM. And then it comes out that he played an entire wasted season basically with a bad knee, and he stays? Hopefully he wises up before it’s too late.

Some day there’s going to be one of those SVU moments where they get a bunch of frightened, shattered former Muschamp QBs to come forward with their stories.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Still have to wonder wth Hilinski’s parents were thinking letting him go play for WM. And then it comes out that he played an entire wasted season basically with a bad knee, and he stays? Hopefully he wises up before it’s too late.

Some day there’s going to be one of those SVU moments where they get a bunch of frightened, shattered former Muschamp QBs to come forward with their stories.

I read somewhere that Muschamp has signed 9 4-star/5-star QBs since he's been a head coach, which is mind blowing. He's practically ruined every single one of them. He has a 5-star committed right now who is a junior (class of 22) who just out played the 5-star Vandergriff who is committed to UGA. The dude is a salesman, for sure....and a terrible head coach!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I read somewhere that Muschamp has signed 9 4-star/5-star QBs since he's been a head coach, which is mind blowing. He's practically ruined every single one of them. He has a 5-star committed right now who is a junior (class of 22) who just out played the 5-star Vandergriff who is committed to UGA. The dude is a salesman, for sure....and a terrible head coach!

As I’ve said before, in any other industry it would be considered fraud. At a minimum he’d lose his license to keep selling, and at a maximum he’d be in jail.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I didn't catch this part from earlier comments, but the B1G plan includes a special championship weekend plan...

Big Ten football schedule 2020: League to play eight games plus consolation games on championship week

Under the plan, the two division winners will play each other in the conference title game like normal with the second-place teams from each division facing off and so on all the way down to the seventh-place teams from each division. Alvarez noted the league will try to avoid having teams play each other twice and said it's not been determined where the additional championship week games will be played.

Most of the article talks about the extra game being a booster for playoff chances, but I'm looking at all the SEC teams thinking it could be a revenue booster for local economies.

I know there are some who say 'if you aint playin for the championship, it doesnt matter'. Personally, I'd love one more weekend full of games, and I'm sure if they could arrange home-away for those consolation matchups it could help local economies. Players may skip the injury opportunity, but if the SEC won't let us play rivalry games (F$U, GT, CLEM) to end the season, why not just.one.more among the SEC?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Last weekend before SEC play
Notable matchups tomorrow:
Hou - Baylor
USF - ND
UCF - GT
Miami - Louisville
WF - NCSU

Don’t necessarily care about the first two. But I’ll be interested to see if Collins can keep his kids’ heads in the game. Nice warmup last week, but now it gets tougher.

And go Cards.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Thank God TikTok is going away this weekend, now just on to Twitter, Instagram and maybe Facebook. If they want to keep Facebook, let scrap the paid advertising, ****ty news stories and disable the ability to share.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

How ironic that this happens the same day it's announced that the US has surpassed 200,000 "Covid deaths", and the health expert describes it as "just the tip of the iceberg". How these make such statements with a straight face, knowing the blatant falsehoods and/or extreme exaggerations, I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb