Status
Not open for further replies.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to believe Charlie Spegal runs that fast. His legs are short, thick and his stride is more shuffle than glide. He seems to much stubby-shuffle in legdrive. Like the fact he's FB-tough (or LB). But I'm suspicious of the caliber of tacklers in his film. (Is he another Adam Lane?)

leogator

May 5, 2018
Hard to believe Charlie Spegal runs that fast. His legs are short, thick and his stride is more shuffle than glide. He seems to much stubby-shuffle in legdrive. Like the fact he's FB-tough (or LB). But I'm suspicious of the caliber of tacklers in his film. (Is he another Adam Lane?)
Not good enough for Indiana State?

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
He runs a 4.6. John Dunmore runs a 4.73.
So what. Jeff Demps probably ran a sub 4.3 but he couldn't see an opening to save his life. The kid looks slow on the field and depends on running through shytty HS arm tackles or just running over kids in general. That might work in HS when you are 225 and squat a million pounds but ask Trent Richardson how many people he ran over in the NFL. Different level but same outcome.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what. Jeff Demps probably ran a sub 4.3 but he couldn't see an opening to save his life. The kid looks slow on the field and depends on running through shytty HS arm tackles or just running over kids in general. That might work in HS when you are 225 and squat a million pounds but ask Trent Richardson how many people he ran over in the NFL. Different level but same outcome.
If he can do that at UF great. I care a lot less about what they do when they go pro

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we talking about a D3 fullback?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are absolutely laying waste to the state of Florida top 50 slots. We are in it with a virtually every big prospect.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are absolutely laying waste to the state of Florida top 50 slots. We are in it with a virtually every big prospect.
I feel like Ive heard this before.

In fact it was last week regarding the 2019 class. We were in on everyone and in great shape for an incredible class.

Just last week it was.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see 7 scUM and 3 UF. Same list?

2020 Rivals.com Florida State rankings

Or is that a 247 thing?

We need to go win STA and Jax back.

And fire whomever came up with the spend half our time in Cali strategy.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately I had to use 247 for that. Mainly because of the crystal Ball feature.
It is their best feature but sometimes it fools me when the cbs are so old and i didnt notice.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I see 7 scUM and 3 UF. Same list?

2020 Rivals.com Florida State rankings

Or is that a 247 thing?

Yeah I seen Miami was CB to get 6 of the top 10 players in our state and all of the 5* players. I did notice though we were leading for or committed 7 of the 4* players though. Only the top 45 were 4* or better. We all know things could change from now until signing day but I see the same type of class next year. Somewhere around 13th and below a 3.8 star average. That's the norm at UF now get used to it. His star average got worse from transition year to 1st full class ain't it supposed to get better?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I seen Miami was CB to get 6 of the top 10 players in our state and all of the 5* players. I did notice though we were leading for or committed 7 of the 4* players though. Only the top 45 were 4* or better. We all know things could change from now until signing day but I see the same type of class next year. Somewhere around 13th and below a 3.8 star average. That's the norm at UF now get used to it. His star average got worse from transition year to 1st full class ain't it supposed to get better?

Wr’re trending for a lot of the top 50 Florida’s kids. Which is vastly different than this year’s class. We did trend that way last year until Mac imploded.

Mainly all these same kids will be on this list except it will be reset. You’ll see huge jumps from the middle to the top of the list and vice versa.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I agree. But, we are barely recruiting the area and have no relationship with coaches. Mullen hasn't changed much from Butters as far as Jax is concerned. I wish one of our brilliant beat writers would ask why. I'd love to hear Mullen's answer.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some are expecting our current RB commit to break into the top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.