Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Gator 2019 signee Chris Steele along with 2020 5 Star WR Leonard Manuel, and 2021 recruits Bryce Langston and Trevonte Rucker

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
AR? And you say players don't read chat boards.

Lol. But I will say although I don’t know many players personally now....I used to a few years back. The players I knew did read the old board. Mostly to laugh. If you have any teenagers at home you know how they laugh at adults and Facebook. In fact many wouldn’t be caught dead on Facebook because they believe it’s now for “old people”. That’s how players look at message boards....it’s just a bunch of old heads. But I think they still snoop around for fun. They see themselves as in the arena and the rest of us living vicariously through them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. But I will say although I don’t know many players personally now....I used to a few years back. The players I knew did read the old board. Mostly to laugh. If you have any teenagers at home you know how they laugh at adults and Facebook. In fact many wouldn’t be caught dead on Facebook because they believe it’s now for “old people”. That’s how players look at message boards....it’s just a bunch of old heads. But I think they still snoop around for fun. They see themselves as in the arena and the rest of us living vicariously through them.
All of that is true. Old. Living vicariously. All of it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His game film is great fun to watch. And he is exactly the player that Mullinz wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator