Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Richardson will explode in the rankings soon

I hope so. I hate that Jalon got screwed on his ranking because he didn't attend many camps. I know he needs to work on his passing skills, but he's super talented and will get really big (230+) before he's done. Comes from a family of successful athletes and I see no reason why he won't be successful (unless Emory beats him out and he transfers).

I noticed, ranked in the 70's is a kid named "Willie Taggert" from Tallahassee - a QB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
DB coach Charlton Warren visited Jacksonville yesterday to see the CB's from Trinity Christian: 5-star Fred Davis & 4-star Miles Brooks.

TE coach Larry Scott in Tampa to see underclassman, including 2020 DT Johnnie Brown.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DB coach Charlton Warren visited Jacksonville yesterday to see the CB's from Trinity Christian: 5-star Fred Davis & 4-star Miles Brooks.

TE coach Larry Scott in Tampa to see underclassman, including 2020 DT Johnnie Brown.

I’m sorry… Where did you say they were? Jacksonville?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m sorry… Where did you say they were? Jacksonville?

I've been saying for two years we need to take back Jacksonville. Butters is a freaking disgrace! He conceded Jax to any team that wanted it. We also need to get Tampa, Sarasota, Brandenton back (we seem good in Lakeland & Ocala).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been saying for two years we need to take back Jacksonville. Butters is a freaking disgrace! He conceded Jax to any team that wanted it. We also need to get Tampa, Sarasota, Brandenton back (we seem good in Lakeland & Ocala).

Been making some pretty good inroads to Tampa again. Thank goodness.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Alabama offered Gervin Dexter today.

LSU offered Fraziers today also.

They need to stay the f*ck away from our recruits!!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama offered Gervin Dexter today.

LSU offered Fraziers today also.

They need to stay the f*ck away from our recruits!!
it'd be nice if our recruits told them to f u c k off

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
247 has McCluster at 190lbs and Rivals lists him at 200lbs. I'm sure the kid can play. But I have no idea how he could play ILB in the SEC. How much weight can they realistically put on him?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247 has McCluster at 190lbs and Rivals lists him at 200lbs. I'm sure the kid can play. But I have no idea how he could play ILB in the SEC. How much weight can they realistically put on him?

Tyron Hopper weighed in at 197 at the all-star game two weeks ago. This kid is a junior in HS. He'll be 220 or so when he arrives at UF and likely play at 225 as a freshman.....and 230+ every year after. No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.