Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alabama offered Gervin Dexter today.

LSU offered Fraziers today also.

They need to stay the f*ck away from our recruits!!

Well that’s actually a welcomed site that other big programs want our commits vs us having to try and steal all of theirs late and resorting to Plan C and D guys from FIU

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Coach Brian Johnson visited Carson Beck on Wednesday.

I wonder what the deal is there. Beck is a bama commit and he's a pro style kid. Idk much other than that. Does anybody know if he's able to run? Would he be able to run this offense? We need a kid that can be a threat with his feet for this offense to really go.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I wonder what the deal is there. Beck is a bama commit and he's a pro style kid. Idk much other than that. Does anybody know if he's able to run? Would he be able to run this offense? We need a kid that can be a threat with his feet for this offense to really go.
You also need somebody who can pass it. As Mullen put it this offense needs a willing runner. Carson can run it but that is not the system they were running at Mandarin. 39 TDs throwing, 8 Int. He's also an excellent baseball player and was committed to the Gator BB.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not unless he actually committed to bama...they’ll hold that over him
I didn’t realize this but 247 was originally a Bama board owned by bammers then sold to a Georgia guy and they all worked together. So there’s where your bumps come from

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I didn’t realize this but 247 was originally a Bama board owned by bammers then sold to a Georgia guy and they all worked together. So there’s where your bumps come from

One more example that there is absolutely NO such thing as unbiased media.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So many descriptions of Mullen's type QB having to be a runner. Are y'all saying DM would not take a Trevor Lawrence? To me the QB should be a passer, arm & accuracy.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Yeah I don't think this offense works unless you have a running threat at QB. When you got a guy that can gash Defenses on option run keepers or on scrambles, it opens up everything else.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So many descriptions of Mullen's type QB having to be a runner. Are y'all saying DM would not take a Trevor Lawrence? To me the QB should be a passer, arm & accuracy.
Sometimes I wonder if some of you actually watch college football.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Yeah I don't think this offense works unless you have a running threat at QB. When you got a guy that can gash Defenses on option run keepers or on scrambles, it opens up everything else.
It's easy to defend the option if the DE delays his decision on whether to crash the play or not. Or to always take the RB and depend on the ILB and DTs to stop the QB. Or get penetration on the play. Plus you have a problem recruiting top shelf RBs and WRs if the QB keeps it all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.