Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Just for my education, what does "Who has cold edits ?? <thinking emoji face>" mean?
Goodness I can’t believe y’all won’t just answer the mans damn question.. anyways he’s looking for someone do picture edit, either of him in a schools uniform or to edit schools logos on one of his highlight pictures. The implication being he may be looking for something of him in a different uniform than the team to which he is currently committed

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Goodness I can’t believe y’all won’t just answer the mans damn question.. anyways he’s looking for someone do picture edit, either of him in a schools uniform or to edit schools logos on one of his highlight pictures. The implication being he may be looking for something of him in a different uniform than the team to which he is currently committed

Haha ... thanks for the explanation. And I don't mind banter; I actually appreciate it. I like laughing at others so I won't get mad when someone laughs at me. Its should be fun here and that's how I took it.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks. I, obviously, had no clue.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coming from the guy who appears to understand the language of twits...
I'm just proud of myself. I don't even have Twitter and I understood what he was implying. I guess I'm kind of a badass, now.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just proud of myself. I don't even have Twitter and I understood what he was implying. I guess I'm kind of a badass, now.
giphy.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you also speak jive? THAT would be next level stuff!
I'm very well versed in street terminology. I'd be happy to be the go to guy for translations. I'm one of the few that don't get triggered when these teenagers use a little slang.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'm very well versed in street terminology. I'd be happy to be the go to guy for translations. I'm one of the few that don't get triggered when these teenagers use a little slang.
Not sure who you mean, but I confess to understanding very little of current slang (and am on a trip at the moment and can’t ask my resident experts - my teenagers).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb