Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
For those keeping score that matters we signed 4 top 100 plus 6 100-250 last year. One of each won't be in the class so really it's 3 and 5.
With half a class we are sitting at 2 and 3 respectively. Granted I think they're generally higher but unless we close strong we're sitting at the same numbers. #sad

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm very well versed in street terminology. I'd be happy to be the go to guy for translations. I'm one of the few that don't get triggered when these teenagers use a little slang.

Jive is an ancient street dialect from the 60s and 70s... significantly different from today’s lingo. You dig?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last time I checked Sandalwood HS is in Jacksonville.
Thats what I meant. Take him over a similar out of stater unless the out of stter is CLEARLY and UNEQUIVOCALLY better.

We need to recruit these HS coaches back.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm very well versed in street terminology. I'd be happy to be the go to guy for translations. I'm one of the few that don't get triggered when these teenagers use a little slang.

Works for me. I don't understand half of the stuff they post.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
For those keeping score that matters we signed 4 top 100 plus 6 100-250 last year. One of each won't be in the class so really it's 3 and 5.
With half a class we are sitting at 2 and 3 respectively. Granted I think they're generally higher but unless we close strong we're sitting at the same numbers. #sad

Calm your titties ... it is only May and nowhere near closing time.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
big June again? secret five star commits? late flips coming?

just like the last two years?

No clue. But if it was a big June or secret 5 stars step into the light, we wouldn't calling it closing. We'd call it June. Flips in June wouldn't be called Late Flips, they'd be called Flips. Duh.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.