Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Chances? On rivals it looks good and his profile pic is him in a Gator jacket at LSU...so there’s that

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Chances? On rivals it looks good and his profile pic is him in a Gator jacket at LSU...so there’s that
Not a lot. Sounds like we have cooled on him recently. Don’t know where the fvkk we get that kind of confidence from but alas.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jeremiah Jakee' Gray (@G_PaidInFull08) tweeted at 9:35 AM on Thu, May 23, 2019:
Tune in tonight at 6 pm on @notnlive to hear me & a 4 ⭐️ DB @sayyjoee breakdown why he chose Florida over LSU, Tennessee, & others.

#GSportz Jeremiah Jakee' Gray on Twitter
()

No clue who that is.
Edit:I Joel Williams. I thought it was another commit.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Thanks for the info. If that 40 time of 4.43 is legit, this kid is a definite take. He gots some crazy legs.
4.48 is legit, verified at some camp. Rivals experts have him 100% to Florida, he is still wearing Gator gear in his twitter, 247 has him "Warmer" to the Gators when everybody is "Cool" so unless he pulls a switcheroo...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It doesnt much matter if it is verified at some camp bc it is probably still hand timed. He is fast, but the number wont be that fast when machine timed. 4.5 is really damn fast in the real world, and some really great rbs, even Emmitt, are 4.6-4.7.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't much care what his 40 time is. One can watch Ja'Khi Douglas' tape and tell he plays fast. He'll turn a corner and put on the jets. Suddenly, even when the defenders have an angle on him, he is past them. The worry from watching the little tape I could find? He could be a Dre Massey type. To me, Ja'Khi is north/south fast. He isn't quick like a Toney. I like him though. Mullin will find creative ways to use him in the slot.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
4.48 is legit, verified at some camp. Rivals experts have him 100% to Florida, he is still wearing Gator gear in his twitter, 247 has him "Warmer" to the Gators when everybody is "Cool" so unless he pulls a switcheroo...
Thanks for the correction, that's still a very good time.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Jeremiah Man announces recruitment is back open. This is the kid that committed and Florida didn’t accept it for almost a week. Don’t think he was ever going to stay in this class to be honest.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Jeremiah Man announces recruitment is back open. This is the kid that committed and Florida didn’t accept it for almost a week. Don’t think he was ever going to stay in this class to be honest.

He tweeted out a few hours later he was a “gator fo sho”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I have no idea who that is.

I can't even find him on 247 and Rivals.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I don't much care what his 40 time is. One can watch Ja'Khi Douglas' tape and tell he plays fast. He'll turn a corner and put on the jets. Suddenly, even when the defenders have an angle on him, he is past them. The worry from watching the little tape I could find? He could be a Dre Massey type. To me, Ja'Khi is north/south fast. He isn't quick like a Toney. I like him though. Mullin will find creative ways to use him in the slot.
Well too bad we aren’t trending for him. The opposite in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator