Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Joseph is expected to flip to the clowns. According to the nole247 guys, he is number 1 on their board which kind of tells you how bad their recruiting is on the lines of scrimmage. They make Butters look like freakin Nick Saban.
Apparently he’s number 1 on Granthams board and he really wants to keep him. Again I think we can upgrade and we got fat fast with questionable early takes. I’m ok with him going

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Any thoughts on how this impacts Chantz Williams & Morven Joseph?
Chantz is a weird one. Some believe we aren’t ready to take his commitment and could take him down the line. He’s ready to commit soon though so we will see. If not us, it’s LSU. My two top rush ends though are Chantz and Zykevious Walker. Would love to drop Morven and take both of them. Walker is between us and Georgia. He’s been on our campus so many times and glows about Florida’s staff. Georgia isn’t pushing yet but we know how that works out when they do. He’ll be on his official for Auburn and I hope we can land him then

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We leap frogged the dawgs and Irish into 5th nationally on rivals.

Traz is in shambles; Durty is starting to believe; Donk is salivating over big butts.

This June seems to be going better than last year.

The 2020 thread just keeps delivering the joy!

:pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper::pumper:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Gamecucks mods on 247 are all stirring the pot that Jaheim Bell will flip. Who knows, but he just tweeted this:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't recall seeing a lot of good recruiting news around this time last year. Glad to see Mullen is getting it done, and I hope the momentum continues.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Own it, donk, own it! Powell is a Rivals three star.
I own it. He is also a 5.7 rating (5.8 is 4 star) so a high 3/borderline 4 star, and top 20 at his position. Antwaun Powell-Ryland, 2020 Weakside defensive end - Rivals.com

This is a nice signing and I love that Mullinz appears to habe taken the reigns away from whomever signed all the strong safety sized (205-215 pounds) WDEs/Rushbackers/OLBs hybrids. Powell at 230 ish this canspring be at 240-245 as a senior and can reasonably be at 255-265 in college, right where a WDE should be.

This has been a damn good week for Mullinz and Crew.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So cornfusing. The parking garage still isn't enclosed and Lowes ran out of window units. How are we getting these guys?
Were not getting the top 10 type players at their position yet, and our "GPA" isnt great, but at least we arent losing battles w Kintucky like last year.

I don't know exactly what's going on, I suspect we're just doing a better job in our recruiting staffers or our assistants are moving forward instead of going on a vacation-a-thon like this time last year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not worried about Chimp hiring someone that can recruit, I’ll worry if he hires someone that can coach.
He wouldnt listen. he's had several coaches that were at least top 50 offensive coordinators and consistently fields 100 + ranked offenses.

nothing can overcome his insistence on terrible offense

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Time to process Morven Joseph out. ;)
the 200-pound guys should have been processed out long ago.

I don't mind having one or two of these guys on the roster but that should be it.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So glad to see us building some momentum! You guys were becoming insufferable with all the cat fights filling the vacuum. I was starting to wonder if most of you were 13 yr old girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator