Attachments

• IMG_1316.JPG
    IMG_1316.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 221

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
IMG_1334.JPG

I think if we can win this battle it will start to define if the dynamic is starting to shift

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think if we can win this battle it will start to define if the dynamic is starting to shift
It's UGA

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If all these kids are really gonna fall for NotSoSmarts bs then it’ll be what it is...but maybe just maybe and (I’m tempering my expectations) kids are starting to see Mullen’s not just a dork w baggy khakis and Jordan’s and his players can sell the vision he has for the program...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Louisiana Safety, 4-star Major Burns, de-committed from Texas A&M. He recently received an offer from UF and LSU. Not sure where he's leaning, but he'd be a great get at a position of need. He's from Baton Rouge though...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He said UF was his “dream school” so fingers crossed...Gray is a way better talent evaluator than a lot of ppl give him credit for...what he got at VT was great talent and if we can keep him for at least 3-4 years we’ll see a major upgrade at all the DB positions (not that what we have is bad) but it’s gonna be even better...onwards and upwards

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He said UF was his “dream school” so fingers crossed...Gray is a way better talent evaluator than a lot of ppl give him credit for...what he got at VT was great talent and if we can keep him for at least 3-4 years we’ll see a major upgrade at all the DB positions (not that what we have is bad) but it’s gonna be even better...onwards and upwards
Saying that UF is your dream school is a curse

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Yeah, interior DL numbers are a dumpster fire. This is going to hurt, very soon.[/QUOTE]

I actually put that article up just for you. I know you've been screaming from the Mountain tops on this issue

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, interior DL numbers are a dumpster fire. This is going to hurt, very soon.

I actually put that article up just for you. I know you've been screaming from the Mountain tops on this issue[/QUOTE]

Cause they didn’t hurt against UK/Mizzou/UGA last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.