Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The staff did this the last two years, they passed on Culpepper in 18 and Dorlus in 19. Now we have 1 heavy DL in two classes. It's a disaster. Any DL that's over 250lbs that says they want to come should be given the red carpet treatment! Even if he's ranked lower than Ancrum!
I was with you til that last sentence....

hard to choke that one down.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I am a self admitted pumper and want Mullen to succeed just like everyone else does. I look at his pros and cons and think he has the skillset to succeed big at UF. I constantly got annoyed with some of you guys never ending rants about how recruiting is going but I am really starting to get worried Mullen isn't going to weather this storm. If he does ... it really is going to be because he turned the recruiting around.

I hate Foley.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My modest dream is that the other schools in the SEC and nation are waiting for our leftovers instead of us, sitting under the recruit table, waiting/begging for Quality Leftovers from rival programs.

Dare to dream. QLOs are not a championship strategy.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Alabama and Michigan have offered Marvin Scott III, RB out of Spruce Creek:
Marvin Scott III, Spruce Creek, Running Back
I just watched his film and he's a instinctive runner, tough to bring down and has speed to turn the corner. He has a 4.55/40 speed. We have not offered since he's only a 3* and we are trying to raise our recruiting ranking :D. Maybe we will offer after he gets the Alabama bump to 4*.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I was with you til that last sentence....

hard to choke that one down.

It it what it is....which sucks. We need some heavy bodies badly! If the two commits stick they are very, very solid....just need to add two or three more. Hopefully they're better quality than Ancrum.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I posted about this one page back. They also signed two in the last class. They have one who's leaving as a grad transfer.
Yep Feaster, who I thought is a great back. He might end up at SCE.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
1320 national rank? We can't do better than that? :facepalm:

Please tell me you are being facetious. Or, am I missing something about the kid?
You're missing the fact that Georgia went to his Spring Jamboree last night and just offered him. Look at his film and Dumervil's who is a high 4* and tell me the pros and cons of each. I actually like Marcus Dumervil at DT.

BTW, why is Georgia looking for OL in Florida? They usually produce some great linemen in Georgia.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Florida Zone (@Florida_Zone) tweeted at 3:33 PM on Thu, May 16, 2019:
2020 4⭐️DE Braiden McGregor will take an unofficial visit to Florida this weekend. #GatorGangXX #ToTheSwamp
(: Josh Newkirk, 247Sports) Florida Zone on Twitter
()

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sam Pittman is grabbing offensive linemen from all over the country, NY, Tn, Ga, Fl, Al. He doesn’t care where they are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb