I guess we should keep our fingers crossed

Black Power⚡️ (@diwunblack) tweeted at 3:52 PM on Sun, Sep 22, 2019:
My dawgs
()

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
This is the week ESPN is shooting a behind the scenes look at UF's program. They're one of 4 schools in the country picked for this. Don't think it'll approach Hard Knocks but it could be sweet for recruiting efforts. I wonder also if there are any recruits who commit during the shoot, if allowed. I think it airs a couple of days after this weekend's game.

I dont know about recruits, but it's more about prep for Towson game

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Prayers for Feleipe (@BuenosDias99) tweeted at 5:58 PM on Sun, Sep 22, 2019:
smh
()

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Huge weekend for auburn as we all know. I’m fairly confident Issiah Walker pops after the game. Coming with his parents.

Also it’s pretty obvious at this point Florida will be wearing throwbacks. Look for Florida to wear my favorite helmet, the 65 design: blue, with the f in a circle logo.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
EJ (@ejsmith_22) tweeted at 1:01 AM on Sun, Sep 22, 2019:
Athens put on a show tonight!! I want to thank all the people who setup this official visit for me.#godawgs @GeorgiaFootball EJ on Twitter
()

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Been a while since we got a commit. Any movement on that front expected soon? Cutting any lowly 3 stars from the class?

There were rumblings about Gray....then he commits to Nebraska. As @Slevin said, Walker will be at the Auburn game, so hopefully that happens. There was an Australian punter (don't laugh) that was an OV for the Tenn game and he's expected to commit. I'm not sure if we drop anymore of the current commits, but Janvier is the most likely candidate (but that's just speculation from other sites and "insiders").

Now that we're well into the season, I'm expected the staff to start pushing for flips. We need to get a few DB's (Safety mostly) and a RB on board. It seems most of the one's we like are committed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
EJ (@ejsmith_22) tweeted at 1:01 AM on Sun, Sep 22, 2019:
Athens put on a show tonight!! I want to thank all the people who setup this official visit for me.#godawgs @GeorgiaFootball EJ on Twitter
()

DbbnNvWX0AAyZBS.jpg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Do any recruiting insiders know why we didn't recruit John Rhys Plumlee? CDM must have known about him. I always thought that he was a perfect fit for the Mullens' system. Of course, the board would have gone nuts because he was both a mere three star and a UGA reject besides. Came in late when Corral was injured and completed all seven of his passes for 81 yards and ran three times for 53 yards. Didn't even get to Ole Miss until after the start of fall camp.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Here they come!!!! Lol

Andrew Spivey (@AndrewSpiveyGC) tweeted at 5:36 AM on Mon, Sep 23, 2019:
Newest #Gators commit is punter Jeremy Crawshaw
()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users