Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We offered him right after the Henderson in home...I’m taking that as a bad sign for him.

From the reading I’ve done, Henderson has always had Clemson first. Clemson had him on the back burner because they wanted Arian Smith. It looks like the Smith ship has sailed. So, they are back on Henderson. We lose.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From the reading I’ve done, Henderson has always had Clemson first. Clemson had him on the back burner because they wanted Arian Smith. It looks like the Smith ship has sailed. So, they are back on Henderson. We lose.

I think bama is in it for him as well

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is a disaster for those of us that don't follow recruiting on a daily basis.....What is it gonna take to get a special section even if it's just season say Dec.-Feb.???
This is a remnant of the old Nav days. Imagine if we had just one "football season" thread.

It would be pretty cool to at least have position group threads with some running list of who is committed and who are remaining targets.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is a remnant of the old Nav days. Imagine if we had just one "football season" thread.

It would be pretty cool to at least have position group threads with some running list of who is committed and who are remaining targets.

You spend a lot of time on this board. We would be real appreciative if you’d get on that for us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You spend a lot of time on this board. We would be real appreciative if you’d get on that for us.
We have strictly enforced rules about only one recruiting thread. Except that every transfer QB gets a thread.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
There has been mild surprise, but little discussion of the three recruits practicing with the team. Seems to me that this could be huge for the players involved. Not only do they benefit from what they learn in practice, but they get a glimpse of their weaknesses before they begin the strength and conditioning program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There has been mild surprise, but little discussion of the three recruits practicing with the team. Seems to me that this could be huge for the players involved. Not only do they benefit from what they learn in practice, but they get a glimpse of their weaknesses before they begin the strength and conditioning program.
I think the biggest benefit would be getting just a glimpse of how fast things move.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I ask GatorJ to do something about it a couple weeks ago and nothing......wait for my shocked face.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I got to figure some teams will pass us on signing day, what’s the worst we’re looking at finishing 8-9?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That is exactly where we need to finish to keep showing incremental progress that is CDM's only hope of getting us to where we want to go. Progress on the field leads to marginally better recruiting which leads to better performance, which.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like one thread for recruiting. We can discuss recruiting in general in it.Go to swampgas if you want multiple threads, betches. We don't need 20 recruiting threads.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That is exactly where we need to finish to keep showing incremental progress that is CDM's only hope of getting us to where we want to go. Progress on the field leads to marginally better recruiting which leads to better performance, which.....
Another 8-12 will be a lot less exciting than being in a higher tier. Hopefully we finish strong, oversign and lose some of the nonperformers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator