Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I see you put about as much effort into recruiting as some of this staff...…I avoid this thread because it's like having your eyes gouged out....a bunch of loose thoughts and unsubstantiated claims...It's like slave labor in a third world sweat shop just to see who we've got so far.
So you want multiple threads like this? Dumbass!

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's only in August. If we have a guy who is hurt or whatever who comes to the team late, they don't have to go through that whole August "get ready for the heat" regimen.

Sources have informed Swamp247 that the trio of early enrollees were expected to take a physical on Friday morning, with the expectation that they will be able to join the team in bowl practices in the near future. NCAA rules typically require players to spend their first two practices in shorts and a helmet only, then progress to half shells for two days before being allowed to practice in full pads.

Three early enrollees have already joined Florida at practices

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No actually it's the smartest way. One is a running list of commits, one is a rumors thread for dumbass millennials that want to post twatter bs which I and other busy working people don't have time for...then you could have 1 general news for visits, rankings,staff reporting and such......WOW that would be WAY TOO difficult....mind blowing chit man....
You should start a message board.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
They didn’t get a highly rated guy? The UGA board was talking about it on their 24/7 board

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Updated ticker highlights or count that appears as the first post on the page?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Might be time to send Crete to another board.

Wait....what?? He's been banned from every other Gator board in existence? Can't imagine why :heehee:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Slaughter is rated low by everyone but rivals. He’s in the mid 600s in the composite. I wouldn’t say he’s higher ranked at all. He’s not nationally ranked on rivals and McDaniels is top 210 on 247

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

you can go by the offer list. Slaughter couldn’t even get noncommittal offers from the big boys. McDaniel did and more.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We? This site uses multiple. Also, stop responding like a prick any time I say something to you.

Lastly, I use the composite and always have. No recruiting site is perfect or a gold standard. I go by who saw them more at camps and 247 has had Mordecai in front of them at camps and they have watched him closely in person during the season. That’s more than enough for me.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We? This site uses multiple. Also, stop responding like a prick any time I say something to you.

Lastly, I use the composite and always have. No recruiting site is perfect or a gold standard. I go by who saw them more at camps and 247 has had Mordecai in front of them at camps and they have watched him closely in person during the season. That’s more than enough for me.
:popcorn:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

See you guys in 5 pages.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.