9570554.jpeg

Future DLINE? Dexter, Pinder, Smith, Lee, and Brown with Turner

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsUnis: It appears the combo may only be reserved for #Gators commits S/O to @KeiserDonavon for pointing out this might date back to Dec. ‘18 - AR - Leonard - Wingo - Fraziers - Marks - Weston - Kimbrough - Black - Bogle - Dexter - Johnson

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@GatorsUnis: It appears the combo may only be reserved for #Gators commits S/O to @KeiserDonavon for pointing out this might date back to Dec. ‘18 - AR - Leonard - Wingo - Fraziers - Marks - Weston - Kimbrough - Black - Bogle - Dexter - Johnson

Fcking twitter. So the uniform combo of orange and orange is reserved for commits only? Is that what this is about?
So that means from the other pic that Smith and Pinder are commits (#secretcommits)?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smith is supposed to stay at UF until "late". I think that has to do with the dead period starting tomorrow, so UF not wanting other staffs to contact him. I think we may have flipped him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Smith is supposed to stay at UF until "late". I think that has to do with the dead period starting tomorrow, so UF not wanting other staffs to contact him. I think we may have flipped him.
A #KidnappingTeam seen in the area?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I saw a group of dudes with Bama "A's" on their polos carrying burlap sacks with dollar signs printed on the side and riding around campus in a black van. Seemed innocuous at the time...
Those mutha.....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You really think the dead period actually stops teams? Hard to believe intermediaries aren’t out in full force this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.