Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

He is using the gif to show the swim move. Finding tape of high school players for articles is brutal. He also doesn’t actually describe the play as he does with the other gifs. He is simply giving an example of Lee’s favorite move.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
We just offered Dee Beckwiths brother the same PWO as UT...Hopefully we can get both and keeping Beckwith interested is key...I think this seals the deal to be able to play at the school that is his leader with his brother

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
We just offered Dee Beckwith brother the sane PWO as UT...Hopefully we can get both and keeping Beckwith interested is key...I think this seals the deal to be able to play at the school that is his leader with his brother

nice where did you get that?

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Looks like Beckwith’s brother is an RB. Good to know we can get at least one in this class. Dude is a 165 pound bulldozer.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

He’s committed to UT but i guess he hasn’t signed yet

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He sold his soul to the devil for a friendship with Mullen
Not true for two reasons,

devil don’t want his sorry ass

he had to go to Starkville. Who makes that deal?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pierce can match Perrine. Davis will do much better. Clement will surprise. Lingard will excel into our top ypc RB.
Trask will be very happy with his running mates. And if DM creates a block of plays for the new EJ team our running gains will be a winner.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
That is good news. Bringing the fam.

Yep. It means it isn’t a party visit. He’s genuinely considering UF. We need to put our best on him. Most importantly, do NOT let Knox anywhere near him. This weekend, make sure Knox has suddenly fallen ill. He won’t be available until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.