Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I can’t believe the pic they used for Manuel...like he was putting on chapstick...and tbqh if I had to live in Mississippi I’d prob be stoned 24/7 too
Would that represent a departure from your present state? Who knew? Post stoned sometime so that we can appreciate the difference.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Are we going to address that this Yancy character looks stoned out of his mind?

Seriously, that's the best pic they could come up with for his profile?
Are we just going to let his parents slide for naming him yancy? Were they trying make Nancy sound masculine?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Calling your kid "Yancy" is the 1970 equivalent of calling him "Sue". I think drugs probably offer much needed comfort.

But even Yancy should find a comb.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Apparently you've never heard of Yancy Sutton who was a darn good LB for the Gators in the late 70s. Bear Bryant called him the best LB in the SEC one year. He contracted mumps when he was young and it made him deaf. He was a three year started, I believe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If it opens a spot and we land Van Pran you’ll be sprinting for the Jergins
That spot has been open for a long time.

Yes, Van Pran is more important than Plan Z rb's or fat transfer WRs for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TBF, he did say Smith, Williams, and Henderson
Come on, dude. At one point it was Bowman, Smith and people asking if we took a third RB (I forget who). Of course, this fvkking thread is 26,000 pages long and not organized by position even so I'll be damned if I'm going back through it all to try to find his various promises.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If only he didn’t put his post history on private :grin:
I guess there's two of you morons that aren't smart enough to figure out how to use the search function.

perhaps it's just a short fcckers. That search button is ALL THE WAY UP TOP.

Search, type in Swamp Donkey in the user box, then any terms you want or no terms whatsoever if you wish to read all of them. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited:

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Avantae Williams announces he will no longer visit Georgia next week while on campus at UF

I was hoping to wake up this morning and see the officially committed Avantae Williams memes....does this mean we will be keeping fingers crossed till NSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.