Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I’m thinking Beckwith may be a replacement for Manuel. The kid is not getting in and that’s obvious with his upcoming visit to Ole Miss. He only has to know how to write his name to get in there.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Since everyone likes to come here to encourage their depression and argue, I thought I’d share this insane video here...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m thinking Beckwith may be a replacement for Manuel. The kid is not getting in and that’s obvious with his upcoming visit to Ole Miss. He only has to know how to write his name to get in there.

Manuel is out best WR recruit. It really sucks he won't make it in. If his grades were solid, he'd be a consensus 5 star. He dominates every camp he attends. If his grates are that bad, he won't be getting into Ole Piss either. Dude is going juco. Beckwith will be playing Pitts position.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Of course its on Knox but there are benefits here. His odds of being the feature back in a system that uses a lot of power rushing could be great for him. Talent level is lower so odds are he’s the premier back - a big plus if the nfl is his goal. You are absolutely right that he might not have the same OC but I still think MT will be here for most if not all of his time, especially if he produces a winning record next year. We’ll see.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saw this guy play live against some top end competition. I agree he is nowhere near a Bowman or Evans, but definitely better than Parrish and probably Gibbs. If it meant we could flip his teammate Van Pran then it is a no-brainer. But with Knox on the case you have a better chance of seeing Sasquatch in your living room than either of these in the Orange & Blue.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Saw this guy play live against some top end competition. I agree he is nowhere near a Bowman or Evans, but definitely better than Parrish and probably Gibbs. If it meant we could flip his teammate Van Pran then it is a no-brainer. But with Knox on the case you have a better chance of seeing Sasquatch in your living room than either of these in the Orange & Blue.
Just enjoyed coffee and beef jerky with squatch.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Well honestly if we’re getting down to it Hitler was Saban Level as a recruiter so there’s that

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Manuel is out best WR recruit. It really sucks he won't make it in. If his grades were solid, he'd be a consensus 5 star.

There are some major character red flags here that go beyond grades. I don't like putting kids down, but there were some things that have gone on the last couple seasons - one of which was publicly reported - that made me concerned about him being a problem once he was on campus.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
He brought us Trask! And no telling if he was truly bad or if he just worked for the most incompetent coach in UF history.

upload_2020-1-27_13-34-36.png

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members