Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Well, we’re now tied with TX for #13. Seems we lost a 4*, but Wingo shot up to #35, but Dexter dropped out of the top 100.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Up The Bets (@UnkleSilk) tweeted at 7:48 AM on Sat, Aug 17, 2019:
Y’all gon get somebody child hurt out there
()

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
All that said, I find it sad how you judge places.

Your brilliance of Louisiana specific debate is only surpassed by your consistency of positions to highlight moral superiority.

I hate the NE. North of VA sucks and Cali is not much better. People are rude, arrogant, selfish, and generally NASTY.

Keep it up. Your kind, “amazing people” neighbors have taught you well.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
It's straight bidness, know that (@Insta_Gator1) tweeted at 1:32 PM on Fri, Aug 16, 2019:
.... How many BUCK prototypes want to play here lol
()

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
You know I've read the last 5 pages of this missive and the only thing I can find to agree with is that engineers are bright. That's the truth.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I bet you leave an extra cover on your desk when you head home at 1400, don’t you? Taking care of chief sh!t... just so happens to be at the local watering hole?

First of all, that’s where most of the Chiefs’ work is accomplished. Even your CNO will acknowledge that.

Second, a Master Chief doesn’t justify his or her actions to anyone. The Earth continues to rotate because we allow it.

Lastly, if you really must know, my typical day is 0700-1800 and has been something close to that for the previous 9 years. My days could probably be shorter if you GCMB nutjobs didn’t distract me all day. And you’re extremely fortunate to be graced by my presence. You’re welcome.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
First of all, that’s where most of the Chiefs’ work is accomplished. Even your CNO will acknowledge that.

Second, a Master Chief doesn’t justify his or her actions to anyone. The Earth continues to rotate because we allow it.

Lastly, if you really must know, my typical day is 0700-1800 and has been something close to that for the previous 9 years. My days could probably be shorter if you GCMB nutjobs didn’t distract me all day. And you’re extremely fortunate to be graced by my presence. You’re welcome.
I just feel honored that you’d take some time out of your “busy” day of “mentoring” to converse with us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The pink cuffs were fur lined and she wanted it filmed. I have plenty of evidence myself.

When showing your evidence, just make sure you pick the dvd of the corresponding girl. In your case, when you "take the fifth" it refers to the tape of the fifth girl.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Your brilliance of Louisiana specific debate is only surpassed by your consistency of positions to highlight moral superiority.

Keep it up. Your kind, “amazing people” neighbors have taught you well.
:bart:

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Reefer, baby!
Currently smoking a sativa hybrid called Jilly Bean. :bandit:
giphy.gif

Happy Friday!

Na bro Gelato is where it's at. I heard it from a friend.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I just feel honored that you’d take some time out of your “busy” day of “mentoring” to converse with us.
As it should be.

Today was quite busy. The wife and I dropped off our youngest at VMI to begin hell week for her freshman year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.