Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Nope. If I receive an A, I pass. Same with a B or C. Passing just isn’t specific enough to know how well someone did.
You are dense. Would "passing isn't "necessarily" an"A" make you happier?
Btw, you think that he bragged that he passed, but would not have bragged had he made "A's"? Really?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You are dense. Would "passing isn't "necessarily" an"A" make you happier?
Btw, you think that he bragged that he passed, but would not have bragged had he made "A's"? Really?
No, you just requested I be more specific in past posts. Thought I could expect the same. Guess not‍.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
In three pages we've had a debate about which state sucks more and now whether it's more proper to say "not all quarks are tweeps" or "some tweeps are quarks". Saturday can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
In three pages we've had a debate about which state sucks more and now weather it's more proper to say "not all quarks are tweeps" or "some tweeps are quarks". Saturday can't get here soon enough.

Welcome to GatorChatter!

giphy.gif

NWFL GATOR

Nov 12, 2017
Looks like Alachua County may of had a change of heart. It is being reported on Twitter that Anthony Richardson will be 1 of the 3 quarterbacks to be featured on the Netflix series QB1: Beyond the Lights!!!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Alachua County may of had a change of heart. It is being reported on Twitter that Anthony Richardson will be 1 of the 3 quarterbacks to be featured on the Netflix series QB1: Beyond the Lights!!!
Only problem is that troll Beck will be on as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.