Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Pretty good size. He have good film?

At this point, just getting big bodies might be a “win.” TG really needs to do a better job of attracting HS talent. Can’t wait for G Dexter to show up, but we need quality numbers to help us absorb injuries.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
At this point, just getting big bodies might be a “win.” TG really needs to do a better job of attracting HS talent. Can’t wait for G Dexter to show up, but we need quality numbers to help us absorb injuries.

I’m going to watch Gervon Dexter tonight in Lake Wales vs. Lakeland Kathleen. Should be fun.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Dexter looks great against small guys and in camps definitely keep us posted on how he looks against better competition...great athlete and upside just looks twice as big as everyone he goes against

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Dexter looks great against small guys and in camps definitely keep us posted on how he looks against better competition...great athlete and upside just looks twice as big as everyone he goes against

I’m not sure yet what Kathleen has this year on their OL. He played very well against a solid Largo team last week. I will report.

We moved to Lake Wales this summer and I plan to attend most home games.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pretty good size. He have good film?

He's a true sophomore, enrolled early last year and played in several games making a couple of sacks. I'm not sure why he wants to leave, but that happens often with a new coaching staff. He'd redshirt in 2019 and have 3 years of eligibility. I imagine he'd get over 300lbs before he graduated. Mullen has done well being selective with transfers so if they take him they likely see something positive. Imagine him and Dexter, two 6'6/6'7 DL's!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's a true sophomore, enrolled early last year and played in several games making a couple of sacks. I'm not sure why he wants to leave, but that happens often with a new coaching staff. He'd redshirt in 2019 and have 3 years of eligibility. I imagine he'd get over 300lbs before he graduated. Mullen has done well being selective with transfers so if they take him they likely see something positive. Imagine him and Dexter, two 6'6/6'7 DL's!
Tall is generally a terrible thing for an DL. Lowest man wins.

It doesn't really matter much what his game film looks like does it, frankly we take anyone to include any available tuba player at this point.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m not sure yet what Kathleen has this year on their OL. He played very well against a solid Largo team last week. I will report.

We moved to Lake Wales this summer and I plan to attend most home games.

Awesome thank you

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Tall is generally a terrible thing for an DL. Lowest man wins.

It doesn't really matter much what his game film looks like does it, frankly we take anyone to include any available tuba player at this point.
I thought it was all about pad level and leverage? If they do both well, height shouldn’t matter.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Desmond Evans on Twitter
via Sports News
Odd top 5. Is he a buck? We’re a shoo-in if so.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watched the fraziers kid from dunnelon tonight. Definitely a stud. Took. A screen pass for about 80 yards to the house. Caught a deep ball over a couple of kids for a td. And had a nice jump ball catch on point conversion. He did all this with very little to work with at qb. Plays linebacker on defense and lived in the back field he's a gamer. Did the gator chomp after his touchdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.