Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have no problems on my android or desktop. But on my ipad Air 2? I can't type anything. It lags at such an incredible level. I press the back button once and suddenly half my post is deleted.
Definitely something weird going on. I have a 6th gen iPad and experience no issues - especially since I upgraded to iPadOS. On my iPhone 6, I can spend approximately 15 minutes on this site (no exaggeration) and I’ll lose most of my charge.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, my firm limits Facebook bandwidth usage and this site lags massively trying to load something from there.

I was looking at the data stream and see sync.bfmio.com constantly trying to pull data.
That appears to be amazon ads.

An adblocker will probably stop this.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Guys. I’m out. I csme here’s with my phone battery at 88 and it’s now at 51, and ive been on the site for 45 seconds. Until the site is fixed I won’t be posting. Someone reach out to me on twitter when it’s no longer a cancer to battery life
Ad blocker bro. Maybe try it with firefox browser. I dont know much about Iphone browsers though. I mostly use chrome on mine and have no issues.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I havent had any issues on my phone. A pixel 2 so its not like its brand new or anything.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
:rolleyes:

119 yards is not shutting them down, not even close. I stated clearly that there have been plenty of dwag qb's who have had good days against us through the air but still lose when we shut their ground game down. You have done nothing to prove otherwise. 119 rushing isnt shutting anyone down. From could have thrown for 300, but if we actually stopped their run game we still would have won. You seem to imply that because they had a relatively low output on the ground compared to other games this year, that means we shut them down. If this is what you were implying it shows you have a fundamental misunderstanding of statistics. If, for instance, they were averaging 240 and we held them to 160, that doesnt mean we shut them down. Stop their run game and we win, that's it.
Holy Christ dude.... do you just make crap up and go from there?

This is how this convo went: you claimed shutting down UGA’s running game is the key to victory and that Fromm played like crap against us - in fact, you said he was just as bad against us as against LSU. I responded with stats showing that we gave them their 3rd worst rushing game but Fromm literally had his best game of the season against us. Somehow in your small mind that turned into me stating that we shut them down????

I’ll type super slow to help you out: my point is clear: we focused on their run game and were mostly successful. Unfortunately, Fromm responded with his best game (invalidating your initial post). That is it.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Youre wasting your time.

He still claims we didnt have a 4th qtr come from behind victory vs USCjr.
I’m with you man... I too enjoy some drinks early in the morning but I don’t normally do it on the weekdays.

I’ve never claimed that. I’ve stated consistently that our offense started clicking in the 4th and we were up by 18 before the lip sticked the pig. We were a much better team and it showed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Definitely something weird going on. I have a 6th gen iPad and experience no issues - especially since I upgraded to iPadOS. On my iPhone 6, I can spend approximately 15 minutes on this site (no exaggeration) and I’ll lose most of my charge.

The only issue I experience on my ipad is the site seems to jump up and down. I have to wait about 15 seconds or I'll inevitably click on the wrong thread. I try to check on 2019 recruiting and next thing you know I'm accidentally knee deep in some amalgamation of women's hygiene, sherbert ice cream and grits. It can be a bit taxing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The only issue I experience on my ipad is the site seems to jump up and down. I have to wait about 15 seconds or I'll inevitably click on the wrong thread. I try to check on 2019 recruiting and next thing you know I'm accidentally knee deep in some amalgamation of women's hygiene, sherbert ice cream and grits. It can be a bit taxing.
Images loading, right? I don’t see it that bad on mine but I definitely notice the jumping. Is your software up to date? Maybe that would help. Plus, you can split screen - its fantastic even if its years behind competitors...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Holy Christ dude.... do you just make crap up and go from there?

This is how this convo went: you claimed shutting down UGA’s running game is the key to victory and that Fromm played like crap against us - in fact, you said he was just as bad against us as against LSU. I responded with stats showing that we gave them their 3rd worst rushing game but Fromm literally had his best game of the season against us. Somehow in your small mind that turned into me stating that we shut them down????

I’ll type super slow to help you out: my point is clear: we focused on their run game and were mostly successful. Unfortunately, Fromm responded with his best game (invalidating your initial post). That is it.
lol you can have your "fromm was amazing" point, i dont care. He played a great game, he was amazing! It's irrelevant to me. My point all along, and clearly stated in multiple posts has been if we shut down dwags run game, we win regardless of their QB and its been that way for years. We didnt shut them down and we lost. You can claim had we done so we still would have lost and I'll claim the opposite. We wont know because it didnt happen, but what you can't claim is that we did which is what you have been implying by saying that we held them to their 3rd worst rushing outing. Again, confusing statistics with actual values. You can have the last word here. You are just arguing to argue at this point, as usual.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
lol you can have your "fromm was amazing" point, i dont care. He played a great game, he was amazing! It's irrelevant to me. My point all along, and clearly stated in multiple posts has been if we shut down dwags run game, we win regardless of their QB and its been that way for years. We didnt shut them down and we lost. You can claim had we done so we still would have lost and I'll claim the opposite. We wont know because it didnt happen, but what you can't claim is that we did which is what you have been implying by saying that we held them to their 3rd worst rushing outing. Again, confusing statistics with actual values. You can have the last word here. You are just arguing to argue at this point, as usual.
:lol: I’ll take the last word. This is a perfect example of DSS SOP:

Say something stupid. Someone calls you on it. Instead of acknowledging it, you bring up some other past trend or other off topic thing to try to invalidate the other poster’s point. Other poster holds the course with original correct assertion. DSS responds he doesn’t care and starts inserting what he thinks the other person implied. Rinse repeat.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Images loading, right? I don’t see it that bad on mine but I definitely notice the jumping. Is your software up to date? Maybe that would help. Plus, you can split screen - its fantastic even if its years behind competitors...

Maybe. It's probably a 3 year old Ipad. I usually do the updates, but maybe missed one.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Major Burns decommitted from LSU...you think we could use some safety help?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe. It's probably a 3 year old Ipad. I usually do the updates, but maybe missed one.
I got mine in 2017 so probably the same as yours. Maybe its just ISP? Who knows - just glad it doesn’t eat my battery like on my phone.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yeah I think he’s bag shopping...apparently we were in his top 3 though

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Selling 5* kids on academics is like marketing bacon to vegans...this staff is losing their god dang minds

Bacon is the #1 thing that makes vegans fall off the wagon. Just because vegans don’t eat bacon doesn’t mean they don’t love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.