Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My iPhone 6 dies fast - though it's the device, not the site. I can unplug from the overnight charge and drop from 100% to 80% by the time I head down the driveway for work in the morning. It absolutely sucks. Kids have started calling it the Dino-phone because it's so old and slow. (Mom has XR, Daughter has XR, and son inherited mom's 8....guess who pays the bills, hint is that the guy with the dino-phone does).

Other iPhone (work issued device) is a 7, has no battery issues at all with this site or others.

As others have stated - you should be able to see what apps are using the most battery power. I was going to suggest some background thing is happening (ie, apps that constantly update in the background, or if Bluetooth goes on and keeps searching for a connection = my wife's phone keeps turning on bluetooth all the time by itself it seems). But, if the device is a 6 or older, it could be just an old device.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Jeff Sims just decommited from fsu ... :bwahaha:

They also just offered a 3-star QB that is committed to USF. We joke about raiding FAU's classes (which is what Butters liked to do)....so here we go. I get it that this staff is coming on late, but this is fun to watch. I read elsewhere that Norvell visited Sims on day 1 and told him he wasn't a fit for his offense.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

So according to the URL, your post sir was # 1,000,000

Congrats
WPPB.gif
And yet, on the forum stats it say we have 986,554 and counting. What gives?

Forum Stats
Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
RyN33
Most Online Users:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. That's not the way big boy recruiting works. Even Mullen visited Corral and assured him he was still wanted, until we felt good about landing EJ. Fit or not, you have to hang on to your guys, especially at QB.
yep, not to mention he was about the only blue chipper left willing to sign.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ve always wondered if a guy that was a complete bastard would take millions to kill a program...Norvell might be the guy that follows willie into that sphere of influence that completely and utterly plays the round hole square peg game until he gets forced out

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, on the forum stats it say we have 986,554 and counting. What gives?

Forum Stats
Discussions:
Members:
Latest Member:
RyN33
Most Online Users:
Deleted posts most likely. Over 5.5 years means less than 7 deleted posts a day.
The number you are posting is active posts that are viewable.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Deleted posts most likely. Over 5.5 years means less than 7 deleted posts a day.
The number you are posting is active posts that are viewable.
Assuming you are correct, I have to admit to being a little disappointed. With all this march to a million stuff, I thought there'd be fireworks or something when we hit the magic number.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yep. That's not the way big boy recruiting works. Even Mullen visited Corral and assured him he was still wanted, until we felt good about landing EJ. Fit or not, you have to hang on to your guys, especially at QB.
Supposedly they are now after USF 3* commit Tate Rodemaker who is listed as a pro style QB. I'd figure that until you fix that wreck of an o-line, the FSU QBs better be damn mobile.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Assuming you are correct, I have to admit to being a little disappointed. With all this march to a million stuff, I thought there'd be fireworks or something when we hit the magic number.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but the whole "million posts" thing is not going to be some big moment like some are suggesting. It earns Ox a free sub from that Message Board Owner's Only bar he attends, and that's it.

Of course, as always, in typical corporate fat cat fashion, he'll start the mantra of getting to two million(think that gets him a combo meal), in half the time. He'll laud it as some some team-wide accomplishment. But when you get sick in February, you think GCMB is going to offer you a health plan? Sorry to tell you, but you and I and the rest are just cogs in the wheel.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but the whole "million posts" thing is not going to be some big moment like some are suggesting. It earns Ox a free sub from that Message Board Owner's Only bar he attends, and that's it.

Of course, as always, in typical corporate fat cat fashion, he'll start the mantra of getting to two million(think that gets him a combo meal), in half the time. He'll laud it as some some team-wide accomplishment. But when you get sick in February, you think GCMB is going to offer you a health plan? Sorry to tell you, but you and I and the rest are just cogs in the wheel.
I still expected a pat on the head or biscuit.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After 2 days of being away I come back to find out we're still in 2nd place for everybody?
:shambles:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I read elsewhere that Norvell visited Sims on day 1 and told him he wasn't a fit for his offense.

I call BS. He's just as tall as Brady White and Riley Ferguson with more athleticism and a much stronger arm. The fsu writers aren't going to say that the brand new coach met with its most important recruit only for that recruit to be so turned off he immediately decommits. Unless he is able to flip a legit QB, this is devastating.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Something else to add. If Jeff Sims wasn't a fit for White WiLLLLLLLie's offense, then why make him your first priority? Just to be nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.