Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Because you have to get TO the SECCG before you can win the SECCG.

And the best path to the playoffs is to WIN the SECCG.

Kirby can tell a recruit “We could have been in the playoffs this year if only I had you on the team this year. Sign with UGA and we’re a lock for the playoffs next year.”

Dan can’t do anything close to that until we get to the SECCG, preferably by winning in Jax along the way.

Dan can tell a kid “Sign with us, and we’ll be less than 7 points from the Dawgs.”

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
wait I thought it was always run forward to the linebackers, especially when the offensive line is pass blocking, then look up in the air while the ball sails over your head?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ive never been more embarrassed to be a Gator when Mullinz declared a 7 point moral victory.
... really? This is the low point in your gatordom? Not shark fvkking or death threats or “we’ll get it fixed” or processing Grier for Luke Del Cantthrow or Recruiting Derick Henry as a linebacker or Lamar Jackson as a WR?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
They came pretty close against bama 2 title games ago. 1 busted coverage in OT from winning it. I dunno how "serious" the discussion was about it leading up to that game, but they got pretty dang close, and it took a legendary performance from Tua to stop them.

Well, that was perfect storm season I was referring to. They got a down East and managed to avoid the best SEC team until the final game. And let's not forget, that game never should've even gone to OT. Total shank by the tide to finish regulation. But in any event, even that "great" season contained a blowout loss, and a complete second half collapse basically at home, capped off by one of the worst blown plays in football history to a true Freshman QB. And all of this on the back of 2016 campaign that featured losses to Vu, GT and a near disaster against Nichols.

I can assure you, if that were Mullen, we'd be hearing about some of those details.

But ultimately, that was the only time they've been a true playoff contender in his 4 years, which was really my point.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Donkey would rather us suck so he can complain and get likes rather than us actually be a decent football team.

hell at this point, I’m surprised he still considers himself a Florida fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members