Not open for further replies.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not your best come back.

I expect better of you. Take a moment, gather your thoughts, and try again.

did-you-oh-really-meme-26093.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@UnkleSilk: It’s officially Baby Hendo Day. Clearing my schedule and pulling out the fie this afternoon

Sounds promising.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
2020 All-American Bowl: Predictions for every player announcing

Two of the nation’s top receivers will let their plans be known in the third quarter in the No. 9 player at the position in Gary Bryant Jr. and the No. 10 pass catcher Xzavier Henderson.

Henderson’s announcement will come first and Florida has garnered the majority of the predictions in the last week. Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and LSU are among the other schools Henderson is considering. Dan Mullen and his guys are looking to land to the No. 8 class in America.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's a projection. I was wrong. Boy you old guys really have a hard on for me. I was completely wrong about taggart and fsu's talent level. We needed a lot of luck these last 2 years to win our games. We were extremely close to winning 6 games in 2018. The team didn't fold. I still say mullen's ceiling is 8-10 wins a year til he fixes his staff. Currently he's 4-5 vs teams who finish in. The top 25. 2-0 vs FSU and 1-3 vs LSU/UGA.

Again, you live up to your troll reputation. The last two years have contained no more luck than any other season. They just didn't go the way you wanted and you have to frame it that way as an excuse. You could've simplified your post and just said "I was wrong". On both fronts. That's really the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.