Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Anyone in the “Klan” is FBI trying to keep tabs on racists and their ilk...they started doing the same thing in BLM the whole idea of race gangs is idiotic

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. Do not hear much about 0-8 or losing records in the SEC or can not land 5 stars any more.
Losing record continues to be a fact. Im glad he has moved to 6-2, but he wont get better without more talent. He has no ability to overcome talent gaps and he cant hide behind talent gaps that he himself has continued.

Alot of you fvkktards are happy with being 2nd or 3rd in the SEC East, come-from behind victories vs UK and USCJr, 5th in the sec talent, and our annual asswhippings by Ugly.

You guys can be happy getting Jim Donnan like performances if you want.

I NEVER WILL ACCEPT IT.

NEVER.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is making incremental improvements. The argument is the size of the increments.

Size matters.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Losing record continues to be a fact. Im glad he has moved to 6-2, but he wont get better without more talent. He has no ability to overcome talent gaps and he cant hide behind talent gaps that he himself has continued.
44-44 idiot. Likely not to be .500 at the end of next year. 11-5 at current, non-bottom dweller.
Alot of you fvkktards are happy with being 2nd or 3rd in the SEC East, come-from behind victories vs UK and USCJr, 5th in the sec talent, and our annual asswhippings by Ugly.

You guys can be happy getting Jim Donnan like performances if you want.

I NEVER WILL ACCEPT IT.

NEVER.
Typical Donk idiocy. No one wants that. The majority of fans are just intelligent enough to be patient as many turnarounds take time. Some are just able to enjoy a resurgence on the way to redemption as opposed to acting like a spoiled dumbass that believes any old coach could waltz in and produce a champion from a 4 win team in year one. Your schtick is really starting to get old. Try something new.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But to be clear, is there anything that refutes my original claim that this class does indeed have "good players", and more than last year's, and even more than 2018's, which when included with the gains in the portal, implies progress from where we were two years ago?

No. Not a damn thing . Law has just had one too many white wine spritzers this evening .

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shark won 10 games twice. Chump won 11 games once. I see more of the same.

Wake me up when we are having this resurgence.

Or just didn't get assraped by Ugly.
giphy.gif

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
44-44 idiot. Likely not to be .500 at the end of next year. 11-5 at current, non-bottom dweller.

Typical Donk idiocy. No one wants that. The majority of fans are just intelligent enough to be patient as many turnarounds take time. Some are just able to enjoy a resurgence on the way to redemption as opposed to acting like a spoiled dumbass that believes any old coach could waltz in and produce a champion from a 4 win team in year one. Your schtick is really starting to get old. Try something new.
It's about time for one of his patented schytt fits in which he goes completely weepy-assed, foot stomping drama queen and disappears long enough to engender the "alas poor donkey, I hope he's not dead" threads. At that point he will reappear like Venus arising from the surf, proclaiming himself to be deeply misunderstood, but ready to forgive the half-wit rabble who have misused him so terribly. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum, ad tedium, ad nauseum.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nole Donkey is drunk already tonight...

don’t forget this is the same guy who wanted to hire Charlie strong over Mullen
Id hire any black man, including a drunk in a ditch on Corch's road, just to enjoy you getting triggered.

BTW, it was SOS mentioning Strong.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Id hire any black man, including a corner drunk, just to enjoy you getting triggered.

BTW, it was SOS mentioning Strong.

I mean I’m just going from what you said on the posts back in ‘17. Your predictions of doom and gloom. One dimensional offenses. Running quarterbacks, etc...you’ve been wrong on every single thing so far in regards to Mullen and his tenure here.

why not just suck it up and take the L, Nole Donkey. No one will think badly of you and in fact people might actually listen to you.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I mean I’m just going from what you said on the posts back in ‘17. Your predictions of doom and gloom. One dimensional offenses. Running quarterbacks, etc...you’ve been wrong on every single thing so far in regards to Mullen and his tenure here.

why not just suck it up and take the L, Nole Donkey. No one will think badly of you and in fact people might actually listen to you.
But it all distracts you from remembering how gloriously wrong he was on Trask.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Please keep in mind that Clemson was in the lead for Henderson until Scott bolted and we got Braun because Pittman bolted. Otherwise we’d be in familiar 2nd place for both.

and Mullen/Johnson have QB recruiting in control. Don’t know if anyone on here who has said otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator