Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Passing TDS = 17
Total TDS= 16

:scratchhead:

What's more disturbing is the completion percentage. Sure, that could be due to less talented WR's - but Will Miles did a great breakdown on completion percentage of a HS QB in relation to their success in college football - and AR's completion percentage is a big, BIG issue.

On the Gators Breakdown podcast they had Beck's HS coach on; he basically said that Beck had visited Athens several times and was really wanting a UGA offer, also Chaney wasn't high on Beck so now that he's gone UGA offered. The coach talked highly of Richardson and of Mullen. Sounded pretty positive and didn't act like we "lost" Beck to UGA.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
AR is like Franks in high school. His mechanics are a complete disaster. It is fixable with hard work. I doubt he’ll ever be highly accurate, but where Franks is right now is achievable. To me at least.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
AR is like Franks in high school. His mechanics are a complete disaster. It is fixable with hard work. I doubt he’ll ever be highly accurate, but where Franks is right now is achievable. To me at least.
He’s got about 3-4 yrs to figure it out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AR is like Franks in high school. His mechanics are a complete disaster.
Tebow's mechanics were garbage in HS also.

Now... Im NOT saying AR is Tebow. I actually suspect he may be more like a Jordan Reed. But Id love him on our roster regardless.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s Wheeler on Braun choosing Texas. Makes sense from the rumors earlier last week about a possible red shirt and how that made zero sense for Florida

WCC Insider: Behind the scenes of Parker Braun's decision to transfer to Texas | Inside the Gators
That is perhaps the weirdest transfer story I've ever seen.

Dude has been ALLACC in an offense that stresses fundamentals and tight team work, so he didn't just out athlete others. You'd think he might be thinking NFL this year, and instead he is going to grad transfer, redshirt, and play in year five instead?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That is perhaps the weirdest transfer story I've ever seen.

Dude has been ALLACC in an offense that stresses fundamentals and tight team work, so he didn't just out athlete others. You'd think he might be thinking NFL this year, and instead he is going to grad transfer, redshirt, and play in year five instead?
Who knows? But the dude might want a meaningful M S as a fall back and a chance to bulk up for the NFL. Would make sense. We discount the value of education so often that we forget it is actually worth something.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Black is great on twitter.

There's a 247 article about QB recruiting....and, basically, if we miss on AR - we're screwed. They listed a few pie in the sky QBs; Bryce Young (from Chris Steele's HS), DJ Uiagalelei (who is CB'd to Clemson), Robby Ashford (from Alabama, and CB'd to Auburn)....and Sims (FSU commit). Sims goes to Sandalwood, same school as Eguakun (2019 OL signee) and CB Derek Burmudez (3-star 2020 kid), and Alabama commit CB Jahquez Robinson. So at least we have a relationship there, but FSU's QB board is much more open than ours. There's a few lower rated 3-star Florida DT QBs, but they seem more like preferred walk-on types.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
pretty good weekend to remind him we have nice weather, hot girls who aren't bundled up in parkas and beaches nearby.... while Michigan has two and a half feet of snow and -20 weather

You forgot another selling point. Our coach doesn’t pick his nose and eat the boogers. And who knows what else he does with his boogers. If he eats them, he probably flicks them, wipes them on people...ect.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You forgot another selling point. Our coach doesn’t pick his nose and eat the boogers. And who knows what else he does with his boogers. If he eats them, he probably flicks them, wipes them on people...ect.

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends but you cant wipe your friends on the couch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb