Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
It was all on 24/7 and the Britt comment was visits not to school...the Clayton and Gibbs info was just paraphrasing from the articles
I assume the VIP stuff that I'm too cheap to pay for must contain the bad tidings. Oh well, at least I didn't have to pay for the privilege of being disappointed yet again. Thanks for the info.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Nah, MT will be here a while. They love his attitude.

Side note: pretty cool seeing them practice in spring and summer. Can’t hide as well due to the elevation changes near the practice fields. Looking forward to that starting up again.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
This is so pathetic for Knox...especially if English gets Williams...he’ll be the most pathetic recruiter in the Country and should get an award from our rivals

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Lingard said his transfer is related to family illness. If true, he should get a waiver. Shorter could get one depending on how he approaches the application.

Didn't they recently have a whole scandal about hazing? Surely if there is an inkling of truth to it he could use that.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Volnation reporting that their"insiders" are saying they got Beckwith. Also filling the thread with vulgar comments on Ms. Mullens. Guess we were disrespectful of Candi, but at least we had a divorce as an excuse.

That’s terrible...did someone yell out a racial slur on University Ave? We’ve “been the leader” for a long time and now all the sudden he’s got a change of heart? That’s some weird news if true

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That’s terrible...did someone yell out a racial slur on University Ave? We’ve “been the leader” for a long time and now all the sudden he’s got a change of heart? That’s some weird news if true
Just what I read on their board.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is genuinely amazing that Knox has struck out this bad. You almost have to want to suck to miss as badly as Knox has. Dude can’t even get his plan C or D players to sign.
We were past the plan C and D players 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.