Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Just saying apparently...either we gave up or he’s not taking the OV or IN home with the coach to wait to enroll...I’m regurgitating what I saw not making a prediction

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just saying apparently...either we gave up or he’s not taking the OV or IN home with the coach to wait to enroll...I’m regurgitating what I saw not making a prediction
The only thing I can think of is if he qualifies late after we've burned all of our schollies and no one on the team decides to leave in the spring and summer (sarcasm).

We will see.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Junior College Transfer. Community College Transfer. 2-4 transfer.

@Swamp Donkey - what say you? If Diwun Black was a non-qualifier, AA is required for any D1 school. Maybe its not just a UF issue - even if you insist that it is.

Edit: NCAA: Division I Two-Year College Transfer Requirements

So the real question is: was Black declared a non-qualifier? If so, Donk is once again wrong.
I don't know if he was a nonqual or not. Im not sure that it was ever disclosed. I just know he didn't make it into UF. There were some rumors he'd actually attend a shyt school like Barn or Cowbell, but it didn't happen.

However, I do know the morons who said he would be here in a year were wrong bc UF has a rule that requires an associates degree (and has as long as I've known anything about their admissions). This applies to all students, not just affletes (as Shaq would say).

Good to know Im living in your head though.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if he was a nonqual or not. Im not sure that it was ever disclosed. I just know he didn't make it into UF. There were some rumors he'd actually attend a shyt school like Barn or Cowbell, but it didn't happen.

However, I do know the morons who said he would be here in a year were wrong bc UF has a rule that requires an associates degree (and has as long as I've known anything about their admissions). This applies to all students, not just affletes (as Shaq would say).

He was listed as an academic non-qual but not specifically a NCAA. Either he really loves UF or he was an official non-qual. There were rumors for a long time he wasn’t going to grad HS, much less make UF. Per his post, graduation was a major accomplishment for him as a “hurdle” he overcame. But you are right - i remember antifa and others predicting an early 2020 arrival.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I believe we require a certain level of Math class as well. So not just the AA.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

From what I read it’s pushed back until he retakes his test later...possibly around March which makes sense because he’s not signing until April

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@seebeeGator
Not sure if I read that right but I think there’s a moron living in your head named SwampDonkey.
To be fair, he acknowledged others (Im not sure if Slevin, I just don't remember shyt like that) saying the Diwun would be back in 1 or 2 semesters (some were even saying by Spring Practice after 1 semester in juco).

Crete would have just declared I was lying and "erased" all the posts that were part of his hallucinations.

Im a Seabee nutswinger for sure. He is nearly my favorite poster.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
To be fair, he acknowledged others (Im not sure if Slevin, I just don't remember shyt like that) saying the Diwun would be back in 1 or 2 semesters (some were even saying by Spring Practice after 1 semester in juco).

Crete would have just declared I was lying and "erased" all the posts that were part of his hallucinations.

Im a Seabee nutswinger for sure. He is nearly my favorite poster.
Antifa sticks out because he posts so much crootin news. May not have even been him - educated guess.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Antifa sticks out because he posts so much crootin news. May not have even been him - educated guess.
I wasnt doubting, just saying I dont remember who it was that posted it one way or another and trying to search this atrocious thread would be impossible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.