I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
You really need to seriously consider slacking off on the reefer before posting man. It shrinks your balls to the size of raisins and lowers the board's collective IQ by 30 points in the process. Your fears may possibly prove to be justified, but living in dread of stuff that hasn't yet occurred, based largely on the blather of some pack of momos in vollieville is for ninnies. And for me personally, this BS of dragging others along for your drug induced anxiety attacks is getting really phukking tiresome. Of course I mean all that in the nicest way possible. Peace out and GO Gators!

Did you read the entire post? I added the header...it’s things I saw on other sites to share

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Three weeks ago, many were claiming we were going to have a great finish. Now with Signing Day less than a week away, it's looking like a disappointment. It's like this same scenario has played out many times before, and many people still get shocked when it happens.
We have 24 and 5 transfers, and Avantae Williams is CB'd to us.
WTF are you expecting?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Did you read the entire post? I added the header...it’s things I saw on other sites to share
And then promptly proceeded to regurgitate that crap while wringing your hands, rending your garments and gnashing your teeth. Are you sure your board name shouldn't be Cassandra? But don't feel too bad, the town drunk and the biggest jackass in three states are right there with you. Enjoy the misery.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
And then promptly proceeded to regurgitate that crap while wringing your hands, rending your garments and gnashing your teeth. Are you sure your board name shouldn't be Cassandra? But don't feel too bad, the town drunk and the biggest jackass in three states are right there with you. Enjoy the misery.

I say a lot of things in jest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator