Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Oh, by the way, Van Pran is reportedly in town and still a "definite possibility." Williams is considered by one and all to be a virtual certainty, and Henderson is a 100% Gator. Hate to throw cold water on the weepy-doosh shyttfest, but some actual recruiting news seemed to be order - at least this one time. Carry on ladies- smoke 'em if you got 'em.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, by the way, Van Pran is reportedly in town and still a "definite possibility." Williams is considered by one and all to be a virtual certainty, and Henderson is a 100% Gator. Hate to throw cold water on the weepy-doosh shyttfest, but some actual recruiting news seemed to be order - at least this one time. Carry on ladies- smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Ban Bet

1) if Van Pran signs with us you win, if not, I win
2) loser is banned from the Sports Forum for the rest of the year

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Geraldo thought that finding Al Capones treasure was a “definite possibility”...it didn’t ruin him either...ppl say a lot of **** just because their cousins brother goes to math class with a guy that knows a recruiter...or they just want to play Nostradamus by throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks...then again Al Gore did that with Global Warming...and in the 70’s we were gonna run out of gas and headed for an Ice Age...so yeah go on with your bad self

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Geraldo thought that finding Al Capones treasure was a “definite possibility”...it didn’t ruin him either...ppl say a lot of **** just because their cousins brother goes to math class with a guy that knows a recruiter...or they just want to play Nostradamus by throwing **** at a wall and hoping it sticks...then again Al Gore did that with Global Warming...and in the 70’s we were gonna run out of gas and headed for an Ice Age...so yeah go on with your bad self
Right back at you Sparky,,,and your ugly-assed girl friends too.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Three weeks ago, many were claiming we were going to have a great finish. Now with Signing Day less than a week away, it's looking like a disappointment. It's like this same scenario has played out many times before, and many people still get shocked when it happens.

We close with Williams and that’s a good enough close for me. We missed on RB because Gibbs isn’t coming and apparently Clayton isn’t a take right now. Other than that very solid class.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well when ppl say/write things that are almost incoherent, and sound like they have unresolved anger due to dementia they tend to be put into a home for close observation...that way you can have ppl take care of you and understand your mood swings and constant angry rambling

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Well when ppl say/write things that are almost incoherent, and sound like they have unresolved anger due to dementia they tend to be put into a home for close observation...that way you can have ppl take care of you and understand your mood swings and constant angry rambling
Brilliant! Perhaps you can be there to wipe my bum for me when they lock my old ass up. In all seriousness, like you, I sometimes say things in jest for the sake of giggle or two. If I truly offended or confounded you I am sorry. Frankly speaking, I have found your posts to be just a bit "angst-ridden" recently. And with the steady stream of vitriolic braying and drunken nonsense that is the stock and trade of two of my favorite malcontents on this board, I just thought it would be fun to start a little shytt for the sake of a cheap laugh. Have a nice evening and remember, it isn't nice to make fun of crazy people.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ban Bet

1) if Van Pran signs with us you win, if not, I win
2) loser is banned from the Sports Forum for the rest of the year
A switch to a bad avatar would be a good public shaming. Don't forget OXs quest for ... more turtleneck sweaters.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I’ll just send one of my “ugly assed girlfriends” to do it
Thank you for the kind offer. I would prefer the barnyard animal if I have a choice in the matter. Being an ass himself, he would doubtlessly be more adept at wiping one. And generally speaking, I try to avoid mean drunks if at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator