Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yes, Wiltfong said Beckwith is a tossup and implied it’s trending away from us.

and maybe, you could try not to act like such a cocksucker, when there are people on here that actually pay attention to things. I realize you get frothy thinking about Mullen’s nutsack, but that’s not an excuse for your ****ty takes.
I’m really surprised our net nanny doesn’t blot out the word “cocksucker” ...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Surely there's more going on with Gibbs then anyone knows or we wouldn't have backed off the kid from Louisiana would we?
dug a little bit on the GT site. They literally said they could hold on to Gibbs over UF, and they were more confident of that than Donkey. The 247 staff guy didn't even bother to check to see if he was on campus for his official because they're so confident.

So I dug a little more. He apparently lives with a white family named Ross, who is actually accompanying him on his visit. GT is recruiting the Ross kid as a PWO, so Collins got to go in-home twice with Gibbs. Seems like he's really close to the family. Also, Dalton Ga is north of Atlanta. So if he's close to this Ross family and the son is going to GT and they're close by, maybe that support system is important to him.

Here's an article on him. No wonder he'll stick with GT.

Finding a family: Dalton's Gibbs earns player of the year on unique path to leading the Catamounts

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
dug a little bit on the GT site. They literally said they could hold on to Gibbs over UF, and they were more confident of that than Donkey. The 247 staff guy didn't even bother to check to see if he was on campus for his official because they're so confident.

So I dug a little more. He apparently lives with a white family named Ross, who is actually accompanying him on his visit. GT is recruiting the Ross kid as a PWO, so Collins got to go in-home twice with Gibbs. Seems like he's really close to the family. Also, Dalton Ga is north of Atlanta. So if he's close to this Ross family and the son is going to GT and they're close by, maybe that support system is important to him.

Here's an article on him. No wonder he'll stick with GT.

Finding a family: Dalton's Gibbs earns player of the year on unique path to leading the Catamounts

Thanks for the research, so......

fwRDh1MxKEm0VEBgEu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.