Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
but he did a lot of schmoozing with the upper alums here, that got him an extra year after he was a known disaster. perhaps not going to war with the fan base will do the same this time.

realistically though, if you are South Carolina, who are you going to get better?

I'm sure he just blames the offensive coordinator, fires another one, and moves on for another two years.

no one can leverage one above-average year better than Chimp and Jimmy Sexton.

Sexton gets a big payday either way though.
Donk, just cause u got a tiny peni dosent mean the rest of us do.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
but he did a lot of schmoozing with the upper alums here, that got him an extra year after he was a known disaster. perhaps not going to war with the fan base will do the same this time.

realistically though, if you are South Carolina, who are you going to get better?

I'm sure he just blames the offensive coordinator, fires another one, and moves on for another two years.

no one can leverage one above-average year better than Chimp and Jimmy Sexton.

Sexton gets a big payday either way though.
They hired Lou Holtz and Spurrier back to back. I’m sure they can do better than fuggin Will loses to Georgia Southern without completing a single pass Muschamp

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I’ve got several friends who are SC season ticket holders and they still really like him. He must have at least learned to stop treating fans as an annoying distraction.

With all due respect if your friends weren't complete fcking retards they wouldn't be SC fans. So maybe we shouldn't trust their opinions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anybody better in that business? Seems like all the best CFB HC’s are his clients.
He gets a huge payday bc Butterteeth self destructs (gets his 10 or 15% of the buyout), then gets a huge payday when Life Champion gets fired (his cut of the buyout), then gets a huge raise for Chimp because he beat Butters and Life Champ, then gets a big cut out of Tinerc hiring Chimp Part IV and us hiring Mullins.

And then a big payday when Cowbell hired Moorhead.

I think the only coaches in the last cycle from whom he didn't get a cut were Kelly and Frost.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He gets a huge payday bc Butterteeth self destructs (gets his 10 or 15% of the buyout), then gets a huge payday when Life Champion gets fired (his cut of the buyout), then gets a huge raise for Chimp because he beat Butters and Life Champ, then gets a big cut out of Tinerc hiring Chimp Part IV and us hiring Mullins.

And then a big payday when Cowbell hired Moorhead.

I think the only coaches in the last cycle from whom he didn't get a cut were Kelly and Frost.
Frost hasn’t been around long enough to realize he should hire Sexton. As for Kelly not being one of his clients , well, even Jimmy Sexton has standards.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bell, Richardson, and Torrence should all be consensus 4 stars before it’s all said and done.
It doesn't really matter whether or not scouts think AR is a 4 star in most systems, he is perfect for ours.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Florida Zone (@Florida_Zone) tweeted at 0:19 PM on Mon, Jun 24, 2019:
2020 4⭐️DE Antwaun Powell is expected to make his commitment on July 4th.

Top Choices: Florida, Virginia Tech

Recently visited Florida.

#GatorGangXX Florida Zone on Twitter
()

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
IAKOW Recruiting (@IAKOWRecruiting) tweeted at 2:55 PM on Mon, Jun 24, 2019:
The University of Florida is currently ranked #6 in the 247 composite class rankings. About 20 spots ahead of where this program was 1 year ago at this time.
()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator