Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The updated Top247 in 2020

The updated Top247 in 2020

The updates Top247 for the 2020 recruiting class has been released by 247Sports. Several Florida commits and targets made moves in the new rankings. Below is an outline of the moves by UF targets.

Florida’s top rated overall commit, Lake Wales (Fla.) defensive tackle Gervon Dexter, moved up from No. 38 to No. 25 overall. While Dexter still has a four-star grade currently, he is now well within the 32 five-star spots that 247Sports has at the end each recruiting cycle.

The Gators are battling Alabama, Georgia, and others for Lakeland (Fla.) four-star wide receiver Arian Smith, and now the speedster moved from No. 75 to No. 28 overall.

Another Florida wide receiver target, Xzavier Henderson of Miami (Fla.) Columbus, moved down from No. 46 to No. 56 in the nation. Clearwater (Fla.) Superior Collegiate Academy four-star running back Keyvone Lee moved from No. 56 to No. 78 in the nation. Winter Park (Fla.) four-star cornerback Ethan Pouncey also shifted back from No. 86 to No. 90 overall. Largo (Fla.) Pinellas Park four-star running back Lawrance Toafili is now ranked No. 96 after previously being No. 91 in the nation.

Another Florida commit that jumped up the rankings is Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star linebacker Derek Wingo. The 6-foot-1, 215-pound prospect moved from No. 142 to No. 98 in the nation.

Chattanooga (Tenn.) McCallie School four-star defensive end Jay Hardy moved from No. 94 to No. 100. Current Oregon four-star safety commit Avantae Williams of Deland (Fla.) is a flip target of Florida, Georgia, and Miami moved up from No. 118 to No. 110 overall. Miami (Fla.) Norland four-star offensive tackle Issiah Walker moved from No. 72 to No. 114 overall.

Florida four-star defensive end commit Antwaun Powell of Portsmouth (Va.) I.C. Norcom shifted back from No. 119 to No. 125 in the nation. Arlington (Texas) four-star cornerback Jahari Rogers, another UF commit, moved from No. 143 to No. 146 overall.

Ft. Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star offensive tackle Marcus Dumervil moved up from No. 198 to No. 148 in the nation. Rockledge (Fla.) four-star athlete Ladarius Tennison moved from No. 148 to No. 152 overall.

Gators four-star defensive tackle commit Johnnie Brown of Tampa (Fla.) Middleton moved up from No. 168 to No. 163. Top Florida defensive end target Zykevious Walker of Ellaville (Ga.) Schley County also moved up from No. 182 to No. 170 in the nation.

Florida four-star wide receiver commit Leonard Manuel fell from No. 109 to No. 194 overall. Maryland linebacker commit Ruben Hyppolite II, who recently landed a Florida offer moved from three-stars to four-stars and ranked No. 224 overall in the country.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Swamp Donkey

This is who we need to work on flipping to fill the MLB spot:

Maryland commit from Hollywood, FL - 6' 220lbs - moved into the top 225 rankings and is now a 4-star, recently offered by UF.

Ruben Hyppolite II, McArthur, Outside Linebacker

This is from John Garcia:

Verified athleticism is a major factor in the projection business but seeing elite athleticism without getting a time at every juncture can pay off as well. Sure, we've heard some gaudy college team camp numbers for Maryland linebacker commitment and Hollywood (Fla.) McArthur linebacker Ruben Hyppolite of late, but the speedy defender has simply shown up every time he's been seen as well. 247Sports caught the 6-foot, 220-pound prospect's work at several camps, his spring game and the Ray Lewis Academy showcase, where he was named MVP by the Hall of Famer. Hyppolite is a striker with full gear on, fueled by instincts and explosion. But he's also proven to function incredibly well in space with his speed and quickness, answering one of the few questions about his game and whether or not he could be a potential three-down contributor without traditional pass-rushing traits. Alabama, Miami, Florida, Florida State and others continue to recruit the Terp pledge.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Everyone wading through pages of this for @Slevin ,@leogator , or at @BMF to post something relevant:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Well expect 2021 4 Star dB Lamar wilcoxson to recommit to Florida this weekend. As well as 2021 4 Star qb Carlos Del Rio.

Keyvone Lee I believe they want to take a look at in person. He’s blossomed to almost 220 lbs. see how he moves with that weight before the green light is given.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Keyvone Lee I believe they want to take a look at in person. He’s blossomed to almost 220 lbs. see how he moves with that weight before the green light is given.

I like big backs and I cannot lie...

As well as 2021 4 Star qb Carlos Del Rio.

Not exactly a bumper crop of QBs. Assuming AR sticks and doesn't rape anyone I think this is an okay take.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well expect 2021 4 Star dB Lamar wilcoxson to recommit to Florida this weekend. As well as 2021 4 Star qb Carlos Del Rio.

I like Del Rio.

I also like that people will get triggered by his name. Win win.

I also like that most people think he is a and that consensus fourstar bluechip and that he is actually a starter in HS, gets on the field often. Win win win.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Short for a MLB?
MLB Major League Baseball
MLB Minor League Baseball
MLB Miraculous Ladybug (anime)
MLB Middle Linebacker (football)
MLB Money Line Betting (gambling)
MLB Mortgage Loan Broker
MLB Matt Leblanc (actor)
MLB Mouseless Browsing (Mozilla Firefox)
MLB Mille Lacs Band (Ojibew tribe; Minnesota)
MLB Missing Left Bracket
MLB Multiple Library
MLB Media Library
MLB Macro Library
MLB Mother Love Bone (band)
MLB Majesty Lord Blaster
MLB Merrill Lynch Bank
MLB Morgan Lewis & Bockius (international law firm)
MLB Motor Life Boat
MLB Main Logic Board
MLB Multi-Layer Board
MLB Medium to Large Business
MLB Maritime Lumber Bureau
MLB Mystery Lovers Bookshop (various locations)
MLB Melbourne, FL, USA - Melbourne Regional Airport (Airport Code)
MLB MacKimmie Library Block (University of Calgary; Canada)
MLB Multi-Line Business
MLB Mark Lanegan Band
MLB Mainland Bridge
MLB Metallic Link Belt
MLB March of the Light Brigade
MLB Intermediate Life Boat
MLB Multinational Logistics Base
MLB Michael Brittin Enterprises (NASA)
MLB Mobile Logistics Support Base
MLB Movable Lane Barrier
MLB microlaryngotracheobronchoscopy
MLB Material Labor Burden
MLB Median Longitudinal Bundle
MLB Medium Lead Burst Neuron

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The March of the Light Brigade, of course. Hippo’s not too short; same size as Reese.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We couldn't handle the losses of Henderson and Stewart on top of an already lost Wilson from our secondary.

Despite that we were in the game until well into the 4th before the wheels came off. Funny how some here will say Michigan wasn't a good win because so many players were out but we are just supposed to win with our third string or else it means we suck.

Mullen outschemed Georgia in the first half but the moment was too big for the players and a couple of key screw ups kept Georgia in the game when we should have built a lead. Its been beaten like a dead horse but people still want to act like we weren't competitive to fit their narrative
I’ve never rewatched it (why would anyone?), but I never recall feeling like we were gonna win it.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
LMAO at thinking there is an accurate and tangible difference in moving a recruit from something like 196 to 191....

All for fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.