Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Top247 DE to visit UF again

The Florida Gators will get one of the nation's top pass rushers back on campus this weekend. Camden (N.J.) Woodrow Wilson four-star defensive end Fadil Diggs visited UF last summer, and now he will return this upcoming weekend. Earlier this month, Diggs discussed the Florida Gators with 247Sports.

“I talk to Coach [Todd] Grantham and I talk to Coach [Dan] Mullen,” Diggs said. “Grantham says he can use me in his defense and I can play early as a freshmen. How they run their defense, I run it at my high school, so I fit the scheme.”

Diggs also knows Florida running back Iverson Clement. The two have discussed UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

And.....he’s gone
Amazing. Mullinz isnt going to survive like this, losing every fvkking recruiting battle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Top247 DE to visit UF again

The Florida Gators will get one of the nation's top pass rushers back on campus this weekend. Camden (N.J.) Woodrow Wilson four-star defensive end Fadil Diggs visited UF last summer, and now he will return this upcoming weekend. Earlier this month, Diggs discussed the Florida Gators with 247Sports.

“I talk to Coach [Todd] Grantham and I talk to Coach [Dan] Mullen,” Diggs said. “Grantham says he can use me in his defense and I can play early as a freshmen. How they run their defense, I run it at my high school, so I fit the scheme.”
220 pounds.

Right in our wheelhouse.

We can line him up behind the other 9 Rushbackers we have.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
While we conceded the 2019 class to uga bama and several others, we thought we'd get a jump start on 2020. I guess we didn't realize those guys would try to sign a class this year too.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Before some of you jump off the ledge, revel in other team's misery. Calvin Ashley a former 5* is transferring from Auburn to FAU of all places. His recruitment was kinda...hmmm..cough...cough...shady with handlers, etc. Auburn just has not had a lot of luck with 5* they have stolen from Florida.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Before some of you jump off the ledge, revel in other team's misery. Calvin Ashley a former 5* is transferring from Auburn to FAU of all places. His recruitment was kinda...hmmm..cough...cough...shady with handlers, etc. Auburn just has not had a lot of luck with 5* they have stolen from Florida.

MOM, been discussed in the Transfer Portal thread.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s recruiting they are going to be visiting other teams throughout the year. You recruit the top players you have to deal with them visiting the other top teams and doesn’t mean they are gone. Some of our fans are way to weak to follow recruiting

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I guess you can’t sense sarcasm in text...maybe there should be an italic feature for sarcasm...but yes the sky is falling and we’re doomed....doooooooooomed!!!

uhspencer

Stadium & Gale
Nov 17, 2017
Scrolling through the twitter feeds, there's several tweets from kids who won't even come close to sniffing a UF offer (like 5'6 running backs, 6'1 300lb OG's, 5'8 DB's etc, w/ offers from Central Arkansas and other small schools). These kids are posting pics in UF uniforms, pics w/ Mullen and/or other UF position coaches, pics inside the Swamp doing the Chomp w/ family members, etc. The positive here is these kids go back and talk to their teammate, who's a stud 4-star recruit and tells them, "I'd go to UF if I was you!" This is building relationships.

6'2 300lb OG 2-star:

5'8 170lb DB 2-star:

Keane Lewis, Miami Northwestern HS, Cornerback

I remember a 5'6 running back who had quite a solid run at florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb