Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Might want to pump the breaks.....you as a fan hates him but the players and parents love him. Case in point, Greenards mom responding to me wanting Greenard to stay longer

View attachment 17869

2Bits, I'm happy that you aren't posting direct message chats with HS recruits, but what the hell are you doing messaging our players moms? Wow.

It's like the commercial of the guy who yells at the band "Play the fight song." When the band inevitably plays the fight song, he excitedly states "I'm part of it. I'm part of it." Nope, you're not. That you messaged his mom was mistake one. Using it as evidence in your own support, yeah, uuummmm, well . . .

when I share insider info about recruiting you dont have to see it

Outside of the fact that everything Ive said will happen has thus far...so there is that!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tre'vez Johnson tells Clemson to suck it! (from Clemson's 247 site):

"I was happy and I was glad to get the offer. I didn't really get too much into it, because I wasn't sure how others would take it, but I was glad to get the offer."

Despite that offer from the defending champs, Johnson maintains his commitment is fully invested in UF, and he will only be visiting their campus before signing in December.

"They were the first one to come about as far as these big time schools," Johnson explained. "I am going to stay loyal to them, and I don't see anyone in the same level as far as DB's, especially how this year has gone for Florida and how they have developed guys."

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
giphy.gif
@jdh5484 can you photoshop Willie in the back seat as he’s driving off?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
MSU RB commit Marks enjoyed his visit and likes the family atmosphere and opportunities in sports medicine courses at UF. At least they’re getting guys to come in and look around. I think we’ll end up with at least one decent back in the class.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
"They were the first one to come about as far as these big time schools," Johnson explained. "I am going to stay loyal to them, and I don't see anyone in the same level as far as DB's, especially how this year has gone for Florida and how they have developed guys."

At least there is this bright spot. We dont have much but we do have that. Thank you Coach Gray.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
2Bits, I'm happy that you aren't posting direct message chats with HS recruits, but what the hell are you doing messaging our players moms? Wow.

It's like the commercial of the guy who yells at the band "Play the fight song." When the band inevitably plays the fight song, he excitedly states "I'm part of it. I'm part of it." Nope, you're not. That you messaged his mom was mistake one. Using it as evidence in your own support, yeah, uuummmm, well . . .

It was actually her hunting me down after asking if he could stay another 4 years

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MSU RB commit Marks enjoyed his visit and likes the family atmosphere and opportunities in sports medicine courses at UF. At least they’re getting guys to come in and look around. I think we’ll end up with at least one decent back in the class.
Cowbell recruit huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member