Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen lands his first 5 STAR prospect for UF and is the #1 rated prospect in the state of FL showing that we have WON back the state! I know alot can happen between now and then but still, Mullen really recruiting hard and getting top prospects and flipping prospects too. Go Gators!! Eddie Eddie Eddie!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly how much cocaine do you use in the average evening?

I dont much worry about kids from two or three years from now. Im way more worried about the next class.

It was the old Butters trick to run and grab freshmen or soph mores, be the first to offer them and create a "great class" three years away of kids who would likenchange their commits once or twice or who may or may not develop. We are talking 15 and 16 yos afterall. Remember when we were pimping Jake Allen who eventually fell to low 3 star/2 star as he struggled? It happens.

No, Im WAAAAAAY more worried about the this class which is only a week away basically bc there is a no contact week the week before the ESD of Dec 19.

How many of our kids signed on ESD last year? Most as I recall. It is incredibly important under the new recruiting scheme.

Last edited:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Exactly how much cocaine do you use in the average evening?

I dont much worry about kids from two or three years from now. Im way more worried about the next class.

It was the old Butters trick to run and grab freshmen or soph mores, be the first to offer them and create a "great class" three years away of kids who would likenchange their commits once or twice or who may or may not develop. We are talking 15 and 16 yos afterall. Remember when we were pimping Jake Allen who eventually fell to low 3 star/2 star as he struggled? It happens.

No, Im WAAAAAAY more worried about the this class which is only a week away basically bc there is a no contact week the week before the ESD of Dec 19.

How many of our kids signed on ESD last year? Most as I recall. It is incredibly important under the new recruiting scheme.

Dont you keep saying 90% of early recruits commits stick? Dan should be recruiting early? We need to croot Florida? Now that he is doing it you compare him to butters?

I get the urgency of now, but nothing bad coming from a 5 star top (if not the top) FL kid commit, even if it's 2030. Only more buzz.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, 2021? He'll change his mind 7 times by then. Getting excited about something like this right now is useless.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Come on, 2021? He'll change his mind 7 times by then. Getting excited about something like this right now is useless.

I'm not really excited about any 2021 recruit in particular. I am excited that we are in the heads of the top 2021 players. We're cool again, and they want to come here. That's huge for us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah miami had the #1 recruiting class headed into this year. What happened to that? Too much can change in a year. I can't get excited unless they're a 2019.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Not get excited about a 5* from a team loaded with talent for 20 and 21 that we could now realistically land all of them? You’re insane

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
7th and 14th shaping up to both be huge weekends!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not get excited about a 5* from a team loaded with talent for 20 and 21 that we could now realistically land all of them? You’re insane
If he signs on the dotted line with UF in 2021 I'll fillet and deep fry this cat laying next to me for dinner.

He'll change his mind.

Any why in the name of God would you make a public commitment to a school this early? Dumb.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he signs on the dotted line with UF in 2021 I'll fillet and deep fry this cat laying next to me for dinner.

He'll change his mind.

Any why in the name of God would you make a public commitment to a school this early? Dumb.

Maybe he wants to be a leader of the class and try and draw other top talent in to join him? Crazy huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb