Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
:rotfl:

Thanks man, needed this. Studying for my last final tomorrow and I literally laughed out loud. Hopefully my exam and ESD go well. 10 year anny on Thursday. Could be a great all around week. Or I could get my walking papers, fail my exam, and UF whiffs on everyone (ordered from least to most likely). Should be fun to find out!

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
I don’t know about you guys, but I plan on sitting on a cooler for 4 hours on ESD, thinking about what a coup it was when Charlie Weis was signed as OC, and refreshing GatorChatter every 30 seconds.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Not a shred of anything. The so called Gator “recruiting insiders” don’t seem to be very deep inside any longer.
National media has never been confident in Florida flipping guys or getting guys over Bama and the likes. So I’m not shocked. Plus Florida’s insiders have shown they don’t know much of anything these last few cycles

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
National media has never been confident in Florida flipping guys or getting guys over Bama and the likes. So I’m not shocked. Plus Florida’s insiders have shown they don’t know much of anything these last few cycles
Called T Smith a last week but some skinny jean affecienado reminded me off all the success we’ve had against them lately...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I put him, Morven and every other 200lb Rush backer in the same box.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
:rotfl:

Thanks man, needed this. Studying for my last final tomorrow and I literally laughed out loud. Hopefully my exam and ESD go well. 10 year anny on Thursday. Could be a great all around week. Or I could get my walking papers, fail my exam, and UF whiffs on everyone (ordered from least to most likely). Should be fun to find out!
That's life in the fast lane.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Didn’t fall for anything. What did I say that was outlandish? Please provide quotes.

It’s the dead period so teams can’t talk to players. Wiltfong asks sources from teams. Nobody knows anything. I like to hope Florida isn’t a dyck sucking ride on then trail. That’s the difference. You prefer Florida misses so you can come her and post 10,000 times a year.

I have a new born to take care of. Can’t be here every waking moment.
Congrats on the newborn. Incidentally, in the event you don't already know, your waking moments are about to go up exponentially. That should free up more time for trading insults with the donkey. If that's not a win / win situation I don't know what is.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
yes the podcast guys were claiming next year's The big year.

just as they were about this year 2 years ago.

remember in 2016 when Butters was clearly going to land the number one class in 2018 and 2019?

Good times.

if we don't land errbody then surely wait till next year. Next year we got the secret commits.

Just curious, how many times are you going to post this nonsense today?

It was a statement made in jest and with a hint of optimism that may or may not have been warranted. Terrible, I know. Tell us more about the 7-5 season we’re going to have and how Brohm’s class is finishing up.

Regardless of what happens today, this is and has been a very good class, which of course could get slightly better between now and Feb. We are gradually doing better with each class, even with some of the dead weight we’ve keii point t, which hopefully will be gone soon.

And thanks to guys like Slevin BMF, Threat and Dude, even 2Bits for bringing what they hear, often both good and bad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good to see we are focusing on taking back the state of Florida in recruiting. Will help build pipelines and a steady stream of schools And coaches which will become feeder programs for the Gators if Mullen keeps it up.
Here ya go!!!! Taking back the state

ELIAS
RICKS
CB
Louisiana State

DEREK
WINGO
OLB
Florida

DEMARKCUS
BOWMAN
RB
Clemson

FRED
DAVIS
CB
Clemson

DEMONTE
CAPEHART
DT
Clemson

MARCUS
ROSEMY
WR
Georgia

DON
CHANEY
RB
Miami (FL)

AVANTAE
WILLIAMS
S
Undecided

DONELL
HARRIS
WDE
Texas A&M

GERVON
DEXTER
DT
Florida

TIMOTHY
SMITH
DT
Alabama

DEMORIE
TATE
CB
Florida State

MALACHI
WIDEMAN
WR
Florida State

XZAVIER
HENDERSON
WR
Undecided

MICHAEL
REDDING
WR
Miami (FL)

SAMUEL
ANAELE
WDE
Kentucky

LEONARD
MANUEL
WR
Florida

JALEN
HARRELL
CB
Miami (FL)

MARCUS
DUMERVIL
OT
Louisiana State

BRYAN
ROBINSON
WR
Florida State

MILES
BROOKS
CB
Georgia Tech

KESHAWN
WASHINGTON
S
Miami (FL)

JALEN
CARTER
DT
Georgia

CHANTZ
WILLIAMS
WDE
6'4" 212
Miami (FL)

JAYLAN
KNIGHTON
APB
Miami (FL)

DAMN DID WE EVER TAKE BACK THE STATE OR WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator