2020 UF football schedule released

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gators Release 2020 Football Schedule

Gators Release 2020 Football Schedule - Florida Gators

GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Florida's 2020 home schedule features contests with LSU, South Carolina and Missouri. LSU will play in Gainesville for the third time in four seasons. Meanwhile, the Gators will travel to Western Division foe Ole Miss for the first time since 2007.

The Southeastern Conference announced the 2020 football schedules for all 14 SEC schools on Wednesday afternoon. Each team will play eight conference games, including six games against division opponents and two games against non-division opponents.

The Gators will open the regular season with three straight home games and will play five of their first six games inside The Swamp. UF will finish its season with their annual battle with Florida State in Tallahassee.

2020 Florida Football Schedule
  • September 5 – Eastern Washington (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • September 12 – Kentucky (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • September 19 – Southern Alabama (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • September 26 – Tennessee (Knoxville, Tenn.)
  • October 3 – South Carolina (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • October 10 – LSU (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • October 17 – Ole Miss (Oxford, Miss.)
  • October 24 – BYE
  • October 31 – vs. Georgia (Jacksonville, Fla.)
  • November 7 – Vanderbilt (Nashville, Tenn.)
  • November 14 – Missouri (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • November 21 – New Mexico State (Gainesville, Fla.)
  • November 28 – Florida State (Tallahassee, Fla.)
  • December 5 – SEC Championship (Atlanta, Ga.)

Ticket Information for next season will be released towards the end of the 2019 season. Fans are encouraged to check FloridaGators.com/tickets for more information.

2019 Ticket Information:
  • Fans can purchase tickets in one of three ways:
    • FloridaGators.com/tickets and purchase online
    • Purchase via phone by calling the Gators Ticket Office at (352) 375-4683 or (800) 344-2867 Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
    • Visit a ticket office representative at the Gators Ticket Office in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Follow the Gator Ticket Office on twitter at @GatorsTix for all the latest information on Gator tickets.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
12-0

My worry game would be the @ ole miss, just after beating LSU in the Swamp, a little let down and we seem to struggle when we go out west.

Atlanta will be on the schedule after the jawja game.

Go Gators

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
After beating Uk, Mizzou and uga this year, Mullen completes his revenge tour with a stomping of Southern Alabama in 2020.

It's coming.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Very easy schedule. Hopefully Mullen has a solid roster in place.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They also open with Virginia who will win the their half of the ACC this year
I saw that, but having grown up in Virginia and seen UVA first hand many times, it's hard for me to ever take them seriously. They currently have a 15 game losing streak to Va. Tech. I just can't see the Wahoos coming into Atlanta and giving the Dwags a game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’re looking to head to the Ole Miss game. Mid-October is going to be a damn fine time to make that trip.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Schedule is easy, but our 2019 team will be better than our 2020 team. We might be fake news. Too early to tell. UGA will be stacked and that's the only game I see that could potentially be a loss.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Levity?

This home schedule looks pretty bad and certainly isn't going to do anything for ticket sales.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What a horrendous OOC schedule. Embarrassing. What a crap home slate. LSU is the only good home game.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
This schedule is pretty embarrassing, most likely only play 2 ranked teams all year (uga & lsu). That non-conference schedule may be the worst in my lifetime.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This schedule is pretty embarrassing, most likely only play 2 ranked teams all year (uga & lsu). That non-conference schedule may be the worst in my lifetime.
FSU should be ranked by then. Year three (or is it year four) will be the year Willie turns it around there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.