Gator Baseball 2021 Gators Baseball Season

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said, I don't really agree with it. But he does it every year, and we have a national title and 2 sec titles in the last 3 years. Once we stop winning championships I'll start jumping down his throat. Meyer did some things with clock management and on offense and other things that I didn't really like, but he was obviously an elite coach regardless. We are considered to be the top one or two program in the country currently. Sully is going nowhere.
Of course he's going nowhere. He wouldn't go anywhere if this UF baseball team had lost 200 games in a row, because we don't fire bad coaches anymore. Strickin doesn't give one single sh!t about winning.

Sully has ONE title, not the five a competent manager would have had with the talent at his disposal. And the one they pulled off was in spite of him, not because of him. They should have refused to give him a ring, or at least told him he would have to pay for it out of his own pocket.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
So a disappointing, head scratching opening weekend....Game 2 and the decision to leave that dude out there for 5 walks (the most Un Sully thing I’ve ever seen) swung the momentum....oh well...get back at it against my alma mater tomorrow night...

The ticket office guy told me today they would be allowing more fans in the coming days and weeks...I guess due to Biden magically curing Covid

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I might could forgive Sully for trying things that may (or may not) pay off at the end of the season IF we were playing Bethune Cook man. But we were playing a rival. Somebody should explain to him how Gators feel about FSU, GEORGIA, and MIAMI.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I might could forgive Sully for trying things that may (or may not) pay off at the end of the season IF we were playing Bethune Cook man. But we were playing a rival. Somebody should explain to him how Gators feel about FSU, GEORGIA, and MIAMI.

The big game pressure is where you find out if your player is a fierce lion or a timid sheep

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So a disappointing, head scratching opening weekend....Game 2 and the decision to leave that dude out there for 5 walks (the most Un Sully thing I’ve ever seen) swung the momentum....oh well...get back at it against my alma mater tomorrow night...

The ticket office guy told me today they would be allowing more fans in the coming days and weeks...I guess due to Biden magically curing Covid

Did you ask them to elaborate or did they say the tix would be available to walk ups on game day or could you prepurchase them? My guess is they don;t know b/c that dept. it under the eye of Fooley which means it is run like shyt. The fkking dept. could not organize a 3 car funeral!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I had to look up that term. It originates from the 1920's and the last documented time it was used by an American was in 1959. You have made history, my friend.

You obviously haven't watched The Rockford Files

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
North Florida tonite; they beat the noles on Friday and made games out of the rest of the series. Garrett Milchin is slated as the starter. He has a 3.29 ERA and a 4-2 record 18 Ks in 27 innings. I know Sully prepares his team for the conference games, but after two awful games we need wins. Unfortunately, the ospreys are worthy opponents so it won't be a cakewalk. Two hopeful tuneup for the 3-0 bulldogs (samford that is).

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Did you ask them to elaborate or did they say the tix would be available to walk ups on game day or could you prepurchase them? My guess is they don;t know b/c that dept. it under the eye of Fooley which means it is run like shyt. The fkking dept. could not organize a 3 car funeral!

IIRC, he told me to check the website for future announcements...he told me SB sets aside a certain number of day of game walk ups but I don't think baseball does...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gators win 9-6. We may not lose again this year

Hopefully, Jud Fabian stays on a rampage. We have several good hitters. UF's team batting average is .306 = that is very good and it should get better, since some started in a slump (Fabian).

Realistically our margins of victory are too small to promise to continue undefeated. Staying #1 and a World Series play is a probable outcome.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss took over the #1 spot in the polls and then promptly lost to UCF who now claims to be National Champs. Imagine that...

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ya’ll cant be taking me seriously right? I know baseball, we got a good team and I can care less about our record in February

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb