3. $55
4. $46
5. $39
6. $29
7. $26
8. $23
9. $20
10. $16

So 7 people, a near quarter of the league, will get at least their money back. Those are pretty good odds.

Here are some important notes. Please read:

1. First off, you are responsible for making your picks on time. Needless to say, missing a week would almost certainly torpedo your shot at a top slot. Game picks lock 30 minutes before kickoff, and you'll have at least 5 days to make your picks. The system will send out a reminder to make your picks 48 hours before the first kickoff. If you miss a game or miss a week, please do not come crying to me to make some kind of exception. Picks should generally take very little time. You can continue to make any changes to your picks right up to 30 minutes before kickoff. Your fellow players will celebrate if you miss weeks, so don’t give them the satisfaction.

2. I won't be bothering with the complex tiebreaker-points system from last year. At the end of this year, if you are tied with someone else, I will simply combine those pay slots and pay it out equally. The one exception is the champion. I will probably create tiebreakers for the bowl games in the rare case that two or more people are going to tie for #1 - I want a clear winner to this contest.

Season will cover every SEC game: the SECCG, any bowl games, and any playoff games involving SEC teams. To round out each week to 15 games, I will pick other interesting games from around the nation. As a final grand bang to the end of the season, we will pick ALL the Bowl games.

This will be the single thread for the entire 2021 Pick ‘Em season – keep all league chatter in here. Every week, I will update the thread title with the weekly winner(s) and post the stats here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In the Pick 'Em dropdown tab select "Manage Your Pools". Then you will see a tab in the middle of the screen showing "Available Pools (1)" - that's where you can join the pool. After you join the pool, you can select the large blue "Make Your Picks" button in the upper right to make your picks.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can you put the quick link to Pick’em on the left bar again? Please?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised more didn't play since we had over 100 Chatterers play the free one in 18 and 19.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The next person to post in here that's not part of the league gets a lifetime ban.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The next person to post in here that's not part of the league gets a lifetime ban.

Ox, I like how you've lured so many people into taking UF after giving 6 free points. If you went to a Vegas sports book and wanted to buy 6 points you'd have to pay -200 or more.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, I like how you've lured so many people into taking UF after giving 6 free points. If you went to a Vegas sports book and wanted to buy 6 points you'd have to pay -200 or more.
Not only will UF not cover, I don't rule out FAU actually WINNING this game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you put these damn featured threads up top somwe are all forced to see them?

I think there were six last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.