Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Saw whispers that barn is going Cristobal, does that scare anyone?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Saw whispers that barn is going Cristobal, does that scare anyone?

Manny Diaz, yes.

He’ll recruit well but is still questionable as a coach. But maybe the most glaring thing here is that big he’s making a lateral move at this point, he’s clearly not a long term guy for them. He doesn’t fit their mold at all and is once again a hire based on his time with Saban. If Diaz underperforms next year or ‘22, he’ll be in CG before Manny can reach back out to Temple.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That’s screwed up if they processed him two days before early signing day.

If it’s for a better option that we feel confident we have, honestly, it’s a Meyer move. We didn’t process kids back then, but I’d bet a guy like Black(who turned out to better anyway) had no idea we were continuing to try to flip Finch. Keep in mind it’s the ESD. If we can land a better player and he still has over a month to find a home, I’m good with that. We bag on DM for not having killer instinct, so we can’t really hate this move.

Now, let’s revisit this if we got trolled and Dan thinks the stripper “really likes me”.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If it’s for a better option that we feel confident we have, honestly, it’s a Meyer move. We didn’t process kids back then, but I’d bet a guy like Black(who turned out to better anyway) had no idea we were continuing to try to flip Finch. Keep in mind it’s the ESD. If we can land a better player and he still has over a month to find a home, I’m good with that. We bag on DM for not having killer instinct, so we can’t really hate this move.

Now, let’s revisit this if we got trolled and Dan thinks the stripper “really likes me”.

The only kid who's now not signing on ESD that should be a concern is Williams. Strickland should have never been offered. Montgomery shouldn't have been offered either, not sure what position he'd play. I'm just waiting for word that the long-snapper isn't signing early!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
On the bright side if Dan thinks he can build a roster through the transfer portal he won’t be here for all that long.

“Relentless Effort”

unless it’s effort needed to recruit...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There’s some buzz that’s because Grantham is being fired.

My question is, how the Fk do they know that? And if it's because Grantham told them, then he needs to be fired yesterday, with cause, no buyout, no nothing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s all speculation

It's the risk that Mullen took by a) hiring him, and b) keeping him this long. Recruiting isn't year to year generally, so these guys have been in contact with guys like TG and English for a long time at this point.

Of course, you also have a ton of speculation and concern the week leading up to the biggest game of the year. So it's just all around awesome timing, really.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Monitoring the Marshall and Collier signings tomorrow is the important thing along w the QBs...we also have to worry about bowman since he hasnt signed a damn thing

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Monitoring the Marshall and Collier signings tomorrow is the important thing along w the QBs...we also have to worry about bowman since he hasnt signed a damn thing

Hasn't Bowman enrolled?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's the risk that Mullen took by a) hiring him, and b) keeping him this long. Recruiting isn't year to year generally, so these guys have been in contact with guys like TG and English for a long time at this point.

Of course, you also have a ton of speculation and concern the week leading up to the biggest game of the year. So it's just all around awesome timing, really.

If he lets him go, now is the time. TG wasn’t a main recruiter anyway. Keep Gray and Turner and all will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.