Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just looked at the rankings. For fun.

We have 5 players for this class ranked in the top 150.

Bama has 15.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I just looked at the rankings. For fun.

We have 5 players for this class ranked in the top 150.

Bama has 15.

How many top 150 players from the state of Florida does UF have versus top Florida kids that Bama has?
Investigation? Does UA guarantee them zero academic stress? I know UF does nothing of the sort.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If we're going to change the thread title again I'd recommend something like "Limp dik Dan stumbles to the finish line. Can't perform as usual. Blames crowd noise for his pecker 'opting out' on the recruiting trail"

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we're going to change the thread title again I'd recommend something like "Limp dik Dan stumbles to the finish line. Can't perform as usual. Blames crowd noise for his pecker 'opting out' on the recruiting trail"
that would be glorious... and completely accurate. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen just added some bum DE from Akron. At least he's a WO but good Lord this staff is pathetic :facepalm:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At least that walk on DE is not afraid to tackle. He will probably get in on special teams, and could probably play some LB if choking dwag had any idea what a LB was.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Mullen just added some bum DE from Akron. At least he's a WO but good Lord this staff is pathetic :facepalm:

Sure is.... however, a good portion of our freshman recruiting classes have kids that should be going to Akron. At least if they transfer, they aren't taking a scholarship spot from us for 4-5 years (looking at you, Stiner).

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy how we keep adding top guys through the waver wire. That helps add depth since we can't do it through regular recruiting.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So to choose us now they have to go through some Transfer Chortle?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy how we keep adding top guys through the waver wire. That helps add depth since we can't do it through regular recruiting.
These arent top guys, you dildo.

But i guess they are better than watching 220 lb Bogle get totally destroyed on every play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.