Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
If we get Arnold we will be loaded with Safety.

We already have one safety next year and
We’re in the lead for a couple other elite ones as well.

Torrence played well last game...I’d like to see McDaniel in some garbage time...I’m excited to see his closing speed...with Collier McMillon and possibly Arnold our DB class as a whole will be one of the best in the country

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Torrence played well last game...I’d like to see McDaniel in some garbage time...I’m excited to see his closing speed...with Collier McMillon and possibly Arnold our DB class as a whole will be one of the best in the country
it's amazing how quickly that upgrade from to start a four-star is apparent on the field.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cuck by proxy? Weird

Pretty standard for Navy guys. Leave a married man, come home divorced because someone caught her with the neighbor. Happens all the time sadly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know that I have him as a high ceiling guy, either. I certainly do not foresee him as all American or even all sec. there are some in this class that will be.

however just like David Reese he was exactly what we need in the middle and we've recruited no other options and have no other options on the board.

I appreciate this grades are good but he switched schools to go to a better football school not to go to a better academic and make his Stanford application look better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im FINE with two.

I remember looking at stories video a little bit not being particularly impressed with his physicality. Maybe my memory is weak.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He's a STA kid going to an SEC east school, very newsworthy!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect Borders to flip to Stanford and Arnold/Sorey going to uga right now. Monsoon not likely to leave Georgia either which leaves us bare at LB...again

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I expect Borders to flip to Stanford and Arnold/Sorey going to uga right now. Monsoon not likely to leave Georgia either which leaves us bare at LB...again

we obviously need to keep Borders. I’d rather we bring on a couple elite OL instead of another OLB in Sorrey.

Arnold would give us the number one DB class in the nation I would think.

2022 looks like the class that we start bringing elite corners in again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.