2021 Schedule

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Blind homerism still runs rampant here. The defense is going to be even WORSE next season. The offense is going to be SIGNIFICANTLY WORSE next season. So how the hell can people be predicting 10 win seasons and crap?

Best case: 8-4
Worst case: 4-8

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8-4 . Obviously we lose to bama uga and lsu. Milton running norvells offense does make them a threat. I'm gonna say we either lose the fsu or the Missouri game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, it ain’t like most of the teams we face don’t suck.
I think the FSU game next year is going to be a dark day for this program. Perhaps it will be the game that finally gets the attention of the administration.

Maybe Stricklin will put down his donut and actually look at doing his job.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think the FSU game next year is going to be a dark day for this program. Perhaps it will be the game that finally gets the attention of the administration.
The Nulls will be 6-6 at best. That program has fallen to Wake Forest level.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe Stricklin will put down his donut and actually look at doing his job.

Good lord. Go get tested.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're not gonna be very good. But we will skullfck fsu. That program is as bad as any in all of P5 and getting worse, not better.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord. Go get tested.

You'll have to be more specific as to what for. The list is long. Off the top of my head I can think of at least a dozen possible maladies not the least of which being: gynomastia, hypogonadism, bovine encephalopathy and of course, dandruff.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ummmmmm, not feeling it at all. Get back to me Thursday after Okie and also if something happens to Grantham.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Way too early to predict. We’ll have players we haven’t even signed yet.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Way too early to predict. We’ll have players we haven’t even signed yet.

Honestly, it's insight like this that we missed all those months you were gone. Maybe I'm alone, but I hadn't even thought about either of those factors until now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, it's insight like this that we missed all those months you were gone. Maybe I'm alone, but I hadn't even thought about either of those factors until now.

I thought long and hard about coming off sounding like Captain Obvious. I felt this enormous swell of duty come over me. I had to protect others from themselves. I was willing to sacrifice my self-esteem for the better of the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.