2021 Schedule

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the FSU game next year is going to be a dark day for this program. Perhaps it will be the game that finally gets the attention of the administration.

Maybe Stricklin will put down his donut and actually look at doing his job.

I have lost any confidence in Stricklin to do anything uncomfortable or aggressive.
He appears to be a “soft” person physically and psychologically and he will never take the initiative to do what’s necessary as long as the contributions continue

When the money stops maybe he will

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
SOW next season:

H: Notre Dame, Jacksonville State, UMass, Louisville, scUM, NC State, Syracuse
A: Boston College, Clemson, UNC, Wake Forest, UF

Maybe 5 wins, maybe, only if they luck up and beat BC or Wake.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
5 Saturdays in October this year. 1 will be the bye before the WLOCP. 3 of the 4 Saturdays will be Bammer, @LSU, and UGA. Plenty for our embarrassing vagina posing as HC to bitch about like a 3 year old.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
5 Saturdays in October this year. 1 will be the bye before the WLOCP. 3 of the 4 Saturdays will be Bammer, @LSU, and UGA. Plenty for our embarrassing vagina posing as HC to ***** about like a 3 year old.
Oct. could seal the deal on Grantham. Two or three chit shows like the cotton bowl and the noise in the system will be too much to ignore like they did this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oct. could seal the deal on Grantham. Two or three chit shows like the cotton bowl and the noise in the system will be too much to ignore like they did this year.
Mullen stuck with him so he should feel the heat as bad as anyone when it gets hot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I’ve always felt that Taggert took the FAU job, in part, to exact revenge on Mullen for the ‘18 fsu beating. His having an entire off season to prepare for us doesn’t exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. Especially with the ragtag bunch of schleps we’ll be rolling out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator