Gator Baseball 2022 Gator Baseball

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
And just like that you lose a game. The close had them on the rails, but couldn't throw strikes. Pull him and they tee off on the back up guy.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Our pitching is terrible, never thought it would be a weakness for UF. Jud has to be sick

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Our pitching is terrible, never thought it would be a weakness for UF. Jud has to be sick

Shine could be wearing off on Sully (or I’ll look back at this post and laugh at myself). The guy brings in #1 classes seemingly every year and our pitching has been butt the last 2+ seasons.

Makes me think there’s not much development going on.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
2 outs, bases empty, 2 run lead. Walk, HBP, hit, hit game over. Total Donkey Dyck. Knew there was a reason Sully finally hired a pitching coach (unpaid of course). Gives a place for the blame to be laid!

So to borrow a famous Yogi Berra quote in regards to comparing to last year. "It's like deja vu all over again"

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I know Purnell has been good all year but this one hurts...we threw our ace and they didn't....our bullpen is way too inconsistent and we don't even have a rotation behind Barco

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not fun.! Just throw strikes and don't lose control so bad that you hit batters. Gonna have to start letting our catcher push batters out of the box ... for their safety.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Great hitters get themselves out 7-10 times at bat. Doesn't mean down the dick everytime but no excuse at this level not to be able to hit spots.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Nothing really left to analyze at this point, pretty obvious that we just don't have SEC caliber pitching.
I mean...if this is where the conversation is leading, this guy should be considered. Scott Jackson.
Jackson_Scott_300x400%20(2016).jpg

Last edited:

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
The muttz scored 8 runs in the 7th, already 3 in the 8th with 1 out. 14 to 8 muttz.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
It's an awful feeling losing 3 to the dogs, but that's 5 loses out of the last 6 games. It was sweet to beat the noles, but we lost a series at home to the tigers and then were swept by the dogs in the process. We have 4 games at home against the rattlers and hogs next week and it almost feels like those are must-win games! The road certainly doesn't get any easier.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
i just saw the damndest thing. Bama just bunted the leadoff and next batter, both safe and runners on the corners now with no outs. I guess the analytics on that say they only get 1 run. Lets see how that works out. So far they have scored 1, runners still on the corners and no outs.

Holy shyt, they bunted again. 1 out now with runners on 2nd and 3rd. Walk...bases loaded, 1 out. base hit and they just put up a crooked no. Bases still loaded. Base hit, 3 scored still loaded and 1 out still. And how did they get to this situation? And they just scored another, 4 total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.