Gator Baseball 2022 Gator Baseball

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Thank Jesus there is a run rule. And with having the early game tomorrow, barring rain, we can have lunch at the normal time and the team can be sleeping in their own beds tomorrow night. When the NCAA tourney starts, wherever we get sent, the equipment boys need to remember to put the bats on the bus.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Thank Jesus there is a run rule. And with having the early game tomorrow, barring rain, we can have lunch at the normal time and the team can be sleeping in their own beds tomorrow night. When the NCAA tourney starts, wherever we get sent, the equipment boys need to remember to put the bats on the bus.

Gators carrying bats to the plate is just pointless

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
7 innings ~ 22 at bats ~ 1 hit ~ 11 ks. That has to be either intentional or beyond pathetic. There is no other explanation

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
This team is over "it". Not sure sure what "it" is but something is very wrong in the dugout.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
7 innings ~ 22 at bats ~ 1 hit ~ 11 ks. That has to be either intentional or beyond pathetic. There is no other explanation

Beyond Pathetic! 1-2-3 in the 7th, It makes no difference whether the final ball hit a foot or was fair, in baseball you have to beat the umpires also!

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I must say I am beyond over these game announcers who keep plugging Jud Fabian. I have watched him his entire Gator career and he is an awful hitter who the hardhead has kept at the top of the line-up regardless of his lack of production. He will never even sniff a cup of coffee in MLB. Three or four years in the minors and he is done.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
6 - 2 Gators

Announcers showed a video of an LSU fan catching a raccoon last night in the stands. Had him by the back of his neck. He let the coon go in the parking lot and in the process got bit..... Announcer said that there had to be some alcohol involved,

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
6 - 2 Gators

Announcers showed a video of an LSU fan catching a raccoon last night in the stands. Had him by the back of his neck. He let the coon go in the parking lot and in the process got bit..... Announcer said that there had to be some alcohol involved,
Some talk of the cornhole crowd coming up with a "rally coon." BLM has weighed in.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Much better day at the plate today.
7-2 Gators bottom of the 6th

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Great win! 3 out ot 4 against the hogs this year! We owned them!!!

Now, I hope the Gators can count on their bats from now on. Even more, they need rested arms to go deeper into the tourney. One at a time.

We know the Gators will play either the tide of the aggies next. I wonder how the saban-fisher controversy will affect their game??? ;-)

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Nice to get a W. Wish I would have gotten a chance to see but sometimes even I have other plans. We seem to be locked into a 2 seed so I would like to play the best team possible in hopes of seeing the best arms possible, which is not a given as teams try and set themselves up for the real tourney. Be that as it may we need as many live games as we can get in hopes of getting something going if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.