Gator Baseball 2022 Gator Baseball

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
So Manning has pitched shutout ball thru 5 innings giving up 4 hits. Where has this dude been?
Then we put in Fisher Jameson in the sixth and he no-hits them thru 8. 3 more outs and we play in championship tomorrow. 8-0 with men first n third no outs.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Well heck, we pitch two kids who have been invisible all year and they shut out the #5 National Seed! Let's state the obvious. This team is better defensively with Mac Gusette behind the dish, and Riopelle at first. Ty Evans is an excellent RF's and Thompson is adequate at 2B. Halter at 3rd is a improvement over Fabian. Cagllanone is an awesome DH.

I know many here hate Sully so if you are gonna kick him when he's down you must acknowledge the moves he has made to make this one of the hottest team's in the SEC. We got a punchers chance to get to Omaha.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow so we get run rulled by TAM a few nights ago and then we come out today in our 2nd game of the day and ABSOLUTELY DESTROY the #5 team in the NATION 9-0. Once again MASTERFUL situational hitting called by Sully to manufacture a bunch of runs today. Pitching dynamic again in the 2nd game. Wow into the Chip Game we go Gators!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
JFC, I have to not watch games. We played like dog dykk against USCe and A &M. I miss the ARK game and today's A&M game. Maybe A&M mailed it in I don;t know but WTF Timmy Manning? Where the hell has he been? When was the last time he pitched? February?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
JFC, I have to not watch games. We played like dog dykk against USCe and A &M. I miss the ARK game and today's A&M game. Maybe A&M mailed it in I don;t know but WTF Timmy Manning? Where the hell has he been? When was the last time he pitched? February?

April. Its baseball, spark starts a fire, you probably shouldn’t watch tomorrow lol jk

I been watching and won’t be able to tomorrow. I think we are playing for a national seed (top 16). We ll see I guess

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Where has this team been all year? I know we have talent but without the gritty killer instinct like the Gamecocks that won 2 consecutive world series. I really think its the mindset and attitude that the coach instills in his players.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
April. Its baseball, spark starts a fire, you probably shouldn’t watch tomorrow lol jk

I been watching and won’t be able to tomorrow. I think we are playing for a national seed (top 16). We ll see I guess

Yes you are correct it is baseball and to get thru the losers bracket in a tourney you need guys, especially pitchers, to surprise on the good side. I would agree that we are now in the discussion to be on the bottom end of Top 16 if we win the tourney and beat Tinerc, Question is, Sully is usually not one to pull out all the stops in a game like this pitching wise, but you could argue that he could get a few innings from both Sproat (4 whole days off) and Neely (went short stint on Thursday). But erring on the side of caution is also understandable and trying to piece together the game. Fic threw six innings against a decent team and Manning threw 5 innings so anything can happen. Hell Milchen could get 3 outs, who knows? Maybe Purnell's Old Folks Country Sausage could get 6 outs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.