Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
scarface-al-pacino.gif

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
8-4, but they have to beat the Utes and Semi-holes to get there. I'm good with that for 2022, but I want to see more in 2023.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Give it time...I rank Napier #2 or #3 in the SEC.
I Rank us 3-4 in the SEC East...Only because we play Utah first...and have little depth.

Again: I like what Napier is building...not where we stand today...I remember 0-10-1...and the SEC in 1984...and should have had the NC....Thanks Doug Dick....head....and U Toothless. Hey but I'm old and remember, "wait till next year"

:pe:

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Give it time...I rank Napier #2 or #3 in the SEC.
I Rank us 3-4 in the SEC East...Only because we play Utah first...and have little depth.

Again: I like what Napier is building...not where we stand today...I remember 0-10-1...and the SEC in 1984...and should have had the NC....Thanks Doug Dick....head....and U Toothless. Hey but I'm old and remember, "wait till next year"

:pe:

Scheduling the Utes for game one with a new coach and scheme will be tough. But it is tough for me to believe we will end up behind the cats and cocks. I tend to agree with you that our cupboard isn't that bare!

BTW I was in the stadium for that glorious 7-7 tie that gave us the only blotch on our '79 season.

On my championship shelves, I have a set of '84 sec championship coca-cola bottles, a set of tervis "84 sec championship tumblers and my '84 sec champ hat with "To H3ll with the sec committee" on the back. They can't take that away from me!

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Scheduling the Utes for game one with a new coach and scheme will be tough. But it is tough for me to believe we will end up behind the cats and cocks. I tend to agree with you that our cupboard isn't that bare!

BTW I was in the stadium for that glorious 7-7 tie that gave us the only blotch on our '79 season.

On my championship shelves, I have a set of '84 sec championship coca-cola bottles, a set of tervis "84 sec championship tumblers and my '84 sec champ hat with "To H3ll with the sec committee" on the back. They can't take that away from me!
I have one of those 1984 UF SEC Cokes...still full...So it must be true

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I agree, but I like it. Opportunity abounds.

Unless we just look abysmal and get blown out, it’s a win win for Napier. No real shame in losing to a defending P12 team, and a win would be a fantastic statement to start off the party.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Unless we just look abysmal and get blown out, it’s a win win for Napier. No real shame in losing to a defending P12 team, and a win would be a fantastic statement to start off the party.
But then BN would be no better than criscobals because he lost to Utah too...am I right?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
But then BN would be no better than criscobals because he lost to Utah too...am I right?

Actually he was blown out, part of the prerequisite I placed in my post. It also happened twice in the same season, with the second game being even more one-sided. All with what’s was a well established, fully “his” Oregon team. So no, even though a blowout in the opener would be unacceptable to me, it would not put Napier on par with those two drubbings MC took last year.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
SEC Preseason Predictions For Every Game: Preview 2022

This college football news predicts the Gators will finish 9-3 and be second in the east behind the pups. They predict we will lose three games in a row to the pups, ag-guys and cocks, but we are predicted to beat the utes, hounds and clowns.

Interesting is that the pups are predicted to lose at home to the hounds.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
SEC Preseason Predictions For Every Game: Preview 2022

This college football news predicts the Gators will finish 9-3 and be second in the east behind the pups. They predict we will lose three games in a row to the pups, ag-guys and cocks, but we are predicted to beat the utes, hounds and clowns.

Interesting is that the pups are predicted to lose at home to the hounds.
This is a stupid preview...why tf would BAMA lose to ole piss? Same with UGA losi to uT? Then BN starting 7-0 is optimistic

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is a stupid preview...why tf would BAMA lose to ole piss? Same with UGA losi to uT? Then BN starting 7-0 is optimistic
Because predictions are bogus and based on last year...thus UF is based off Cousin Eddie.

How often are they correct...even close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.